Tatum

We all ended up staying the night with the group, talking about different things. We looked at how far we've come as a group, relationships, friendships, everything.

"I wonder what our lives would've been like if we hadn't of ran..." I said to the people in the room. "I mean, we wouldn't be here, but where would we be..."

A silence fell throughout the group, and Sage spoke up. "Honestly, id probably be dead. I either would've gotten killed, or I would've killed myself. I'm glad we're here though. I'd rather be with you guys.."

"Me too..." Hazel said, and the others agreed. "I would have never met my brother. I'd be alone, scared... running was the best decision I've ever made... besides dating Cal..." She smiled, and leaned into him. He wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her forehead.

"I was in a dark, dark place before I met these guys.." Michael told us. "I was depressed, a drug addict... I can't imagine what life would be like, and I don't want to. I want to be happy. That's why I'm here. Luke and Ash found me, and drug Calum into my problems. I thank God for everything that they have done for me. And now I have a beautiful girlfriend, who I fight with sometimes, but we always find each other again. I found my little sister, and I'm going to have a niece or nephew soon. I have the best friends I'll even have in my life."

By this point, we all were in tears. "I love you guys..." I smiled, wiping my eyes. "You're my family. And I've never had that before..."

Sage and Hazel got up, and we all hugged. "I love you guys most.." I whispered.

And we meant every word we said...

Hey bitches 😂 I'm updating but idk

-rye👽

WHAT DO YOU GUYS FUCKING THINK ABOUT 5SOS RELEASING THEIR MUSIC IN COUNTRIES OTHER THAN FUCKING AUSTRALIA AND THE UK. IM JUST UGH YES