Sage

We both went to Ash's home. I didn't feel like sleeping alone.

I've always been scared he , my ex, would find me. I've always been scared of seeing his face again.

We plopped onto his couch to watch tv.

"I had an amazing night love ." Ashton says to me.

" So did I. My favorite part was winning." I say giggling a little.

I look up at his face and smile because of his pure beauty.

"You know, I never really talked about it... But I used to have a problem with self harm too..." He says looking away almost ashamed.

I hold him tighter as I realize that's what the bracelets he wears are for.

"Why do you cover the scars? It proves you've gotten through your rock bottom." I say gently pushing his chia so he looks at me.

" I love you ." He says kissing my forehead.

"I love you most. " I whisper into his  chest.

He kisses me deeply, and the next thing I know hi pick me up and takes me to his room.

And from there we made the most passionate love any one could imagine.

I actually feel okay for once.

I'm scared to let him in. But, I have to love recklessly because if I don't, then what will I ever learn.

~
~
~
So guys, I'm sorry for being super late on the update. Always remember you're amazing❤️

~Kay ✌🏻️