Tatum

I walk into one of the rooms, trying to get away from everyone. This is all a little to much for me, and Michael doesn't get that. He just wants to party. And now, everyone is drunk and I just want my kids. I mean, they are in the house next to us, but if I try to leave, everyone will be pissed.

I hear a gasp, and I quickly look up. I see Ashton and some chick laying in bed together.

"Get the fuck out." I tell the girl. She rolls her eyes, and gets out of bed, and quickly throws on her clothes. Ashton does the same.

"What the fuck, Ashton?!" I yell.

He's completely sober now, and there are tears in his eyes. "Please."

"Please what? You just ruined the one thing that's right in your life."

"Don't tell her... I'll do it, when the time is right."

I sigh, but agree to his pleas. "Get some sleep... I need all you fuckers to be sober tomorrow when I tell you guys the news."

And with that I leave the room.

*******

*the next day*

Everyone is sitting in the living area, Michael holding Diana, and Hazel holding Matt.

"Did you find out who the father is?" Luke asks. These are the first words he's spoken to me in a week.

"I've known, but you would never come around." I say. "Luke, you are the father of Matthew. Michael is the father of Diana."

Luke takes the child from Hazel's arms and kisses his forehead. He hands the child back to her, and basically runs out of the house.

"What the hell..." Michael says, obviously pissed.

"So, he's gone?" I say, but no one hears me. I can't say that this doesn't hurt, cause it does, a lot. He'll always have a piece of my heart. He gave me joy, and love. I'll always love Luke Hemmings.

After a while, everyone leaves. Now it's just Michael, Matt, Diana, and me. We are sitting on the couch, each of us holding a baby.

"So... what about his last name?" Michael asks, not taking his eyes off the little boy.

"Um, I want him to have Luke's last name... We could do Hemmings-Clifford?" I suggest.

Michael smiles and nods.

God I love my family.

******

*another day skip cause I'm lazy*

I wake up, hearing the doorbell ring relentlessly. I quickly get out of bed, and run downstairs. When I open the door there is no one there. I look down. There's an envelope with my name on it. Under it, there's one with Michaels on it.

I hastily open the letter, and read.

Tatum,
I know this is all of a sudden, but I can't stay here. Here with you guys, here in this world. You guys are definitely better off without me.

I want you to know that this isn't because of you, or what happened between us. This isn't about anyone but me. I want to do this, and no one is going to stop me.

When Matthew is older, I want you to give him the other note inside of this envelope. It explains everything about me, in case he's wondering. You may not even tell him that I'm his father. But I want him to know that I love him with all my heart.

I love you.
~ Luke Hemmings

Sobs are coming from my mouth and I run upstairs to Michael.

"Michael! Wake up! I think Luke is about to do something bad... We have to stop him!"

Deep down, I knew it was going to be too late.

FINALLY GETTING TO UPDATE
-ry❤️