Sage

I'm so excited to see Tatum and Luke!

  We are gonna meet everyone at their house, Tatum can't wait to see Olivia! And really I can't wait for the whole group to be back together again.

--------------------

"There's my baby girl!" Tatum says as she opens the door and reaches for Olivia with the biggest grin on her face. I smile and say "I missed you too." With a chuckle. Ashton cracks up a bit and we all move inside.

I see Luke and we exchange our hellos and I miss you's.

Then  Hazel bursts through the door. " HEY BITCHES!!!" As she laughs and the snorts.

Cal shakes his head and Michael laughs.

"You guys do you mind if we just watch movies and eat sweets today, I haven't been feeling the best?" Hazel asks with a slight look of guilt.

Everyone agrees that they really weren't up for swimming anyway.

"I call dibs on the first movie!" Ashton pipes up jumping up and running to the big shelf with all of the movies.

Luke sets everything up as Ash puts the disc in... I find myself staring at his ass and I don't feel an ounce of guilt for it.

The movie begins, and I know right away what it is... The Hunger Games.

He knows how much I love this movie and how I can practically quote the entire thing.

He sits beside me and I throw my legs over him and look over to see that Hazel is holding a sleeping Olivia.

I catch myself drifting into sleep on and off. Ash Gets up and takes Olivia to her crib that her Aunt Tatum spoiled her with.

He sits back down and pulls me into his lap, holding me like a baby.

I fall asleep at the sound of his heart beat, and I swear I would give anything for this moment right now to never end.

A/n- Dudes im sorry I suck at updating bc of who I am a as a person. I love yall tho!  Keep in mind always, that you are amazing people, and the universe is very lucky to have you. -Kay ✌🏻️