Tatum

I went to Luke's house after we left the hospital. Luke, Michael, and I were all sitting in the living room.

"Um... I need to tell you guys something." Michael announced.

Luke and I looked over to him, confused.

"So, you know how Hazel said that she was looking for her brother?" He said. "Well, that's me... I've known about her all this time. And I didn't know when the right time to tell her was... So here we are. And I need to tell her. I knew I needed to tell her after she told us her story. It's going to be something to get used to..."

I think my jaw dropped after he told me. This is definitely going to be something to get used to.

"You don't have the same last name.. Are you her half brother?" I asked.

He nodded. "We have the same mom, but not the same dad. And thank god for that. He'd be dead if I were still living with them."

I didn't know what to say. We all sat there silently.

"I'll tell her tomorrow.. I'll text Calum and ask them to come over so we can talk..." He sighed. "Well, it's been a long night... I'm going to bed."

I sighed, and told him good night. I leaned into Luke's side. "Tomorrow is going to be pretty eventful..."

Luke kissed my forehead. "But everything will be okay..."

I laid my head on his shoulder. "I sure hope so.."

Hey guys 😋 I'm kinda proud of this chapter.

Comment and vote! xx