Luke

*2 years later*

This is it. It's time for me to propose to the girl I love.

Tatum was in the bathroom, getting ready. I was taking her out for a date night.

I rubbed my thumb over the velvet box in my pocket.

"Hey, babe... You ready?" Tatum asked, walking into my room.

God, she looks stunning. I love her so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her...

I grabbed her hand. "Let's go..."

***

I took her to a fancy restaurant, and we had just ordered.

"This is the same restaurant that we had our first date at..."  Tatum smiled.

I nodded. "I remembered how much you loved it, so I thought it was time to bring you back."

She smiled again. "Thanks, babe."

The waiter brought our food out, and we ate silently. After eating, Tatum stood up. "I'm going to the restroom, I'll be right back."

She walked off, and the waiter walked back up to the table. "Thank you, and please come back!"

"Um, can you do me a favor?" I asked him. "I'm planning on proposing tonight... Can you tell her to meet me in the park right next to this place? I'm going to get ready... Don't tell her though."  The waiter nodded. "Thank you.."

I quickly walked out of the building, and into the park. I walked to where the boys had set everything up, and it looked perfect. Candles were lit down the walkway, and rose petals were scattered around the pavement. As you kept walking, a heart was at the end of it, also made out of rose petals. I stood in the middle of the heart, and took a deep breath. I looked up to see Tatum walking towards me. The candle light hit her face perfectly, making her look even more beautiful than she already is.

"Luke... Wh-what are you doing?" She asked as she got to me.

I cleared my throat. "Tatum, these last couple of years have been the best years of my life... I love you...so much. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.." I paused, and got down on one knee. "Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I opened the black velvet box, flashing the ring.

Tatum's hand flew straight to her mouth as a few tears streamed down her face. "Yes!"

I smiled, getting up to slide the ring on her finger. "I love you, so much."

"I love you too..." she smiled. I gently kissed her lips.

Forever. I get to spend forever with this girl.

Awe yay

Comment and vote!

-rye❤️