Tatum

Sage walked into the waiting room, a nurse begins her. She had changed back into her normal clothes, and looked slightly relieved.

"Now, I don't want to put more stress on you, but we need to talk about this.." I sighed. "Are you going to tell the cops that you think it's Jonah?"

"Of course I am! I've been waiting forever for him to be behind bars, and it's finally going to happen. He's fucking lucky that the baby is okay, or I'd be the one behind bars. He'd be fucking dead." Sage gritted her teeth.

Just then, a police officer walked in. "Sage? Can we speak with you? Tatum, you may come as well."

We stood up, and followed the cop outside.

"Sage, I need you to tell me everything." He said.

She took a deep breath. "Ashton has been getting weird texts from someone calling themselves 'x'.  We were outside, when Ashton tackled me, and I heard a gunshot. I caught a glimpse of the car... I know who did it... It was my ex, his name is Jonah..." Sage was given a notepad to write what she knew about Jonah's personal info, and the cop thanked her.

We then walked back into the waiting room.

A nurse frantically ran down the hall yelling something. "Code red in room 134! Code red in room 134!"

Sage shot up, running after her. "That's Ashton's room!" She screamed.

I ran after her, and so did Hazel. We were stopped by the nurses.

"You girls can't come in here.. Something's happened. His heart rate his slowing... He's in critical condition." The nurse said, and slammed the door.

Sobs escaped sage's mouth, as she slid down the door. "My baby.. No."

Been a while... Oops. I'm sorry for not updating 😁

-rye