Ashton

I rustle around in bed and hear the bed Side monitor cry.

I look over to see that is is 4 a.m. Olivia must be hungry.

I get out of bed turn the monitor off so she doesn't wake Sage, who by the way sleeps just a few hours at night now because she loves to watch the baby sleep and it's adorable.

I tip toe down the hall and into Olivia's room where I find her crying. I pick her up and begin to bounce her.

The crying subsides ,and I walk to the kitchen and get a pre-made bottle out of the refrigerator. Olivia instantly starts eating and that's when I realize she is just like her daddy.

   I decide to do something productive. I change the baby's diaper, and put an adorable dress on her with cute little leggings underneath.

I go to our room and put some jogging pants and a tee on and run my fingers through my hair.

I put Olivia on my hip and open the baby stroller and stop her in...

  I leave a note for Sage telling her we are going to have a early morning run to the park and back.

I put my shoes on and and grab the diaper bag. And with that i walk out of the house, and shut the door behind me.

I begin running as I hear Olivia laughing and playing with her baby toy.

10 minutes later we arrive  at the park. I sit down with the stroller in front of me.

Olivia is the happiest baby ever and it's amazing. I begin talking to her and playing with her.

I get a text from sage.

'I'm awake love, Tatum texted me and asked if we wanted to have breakfast with them and go swimming after?'

' I would love too! We are leaving the park now. Love you'

I begin running back when I was stopped by an elderly man.

"I couldn't help but notice the baby sir. She is very precious." He smiles down at her.

"Trust me, you want to love and protect her with everything you have. Make sure you teach her about life and how to love. You are going to be her first love, make it worth it." I smile and say Thank you very much.

He pats my shoulder and begins to slowly walk away. I start running back home and we all get ready for breakfast and swimming. All I could think about is what this man told me.

A/n: dudes I'm sorry being bad at life is a struggle- kay✌🏻️