Tatum

I can't believe Sage did that... Well, us girls are the only ones who know about our pasts... The boys don't know... Only us. Our little secret.

"Do you think she's going to be okay?" Hazel whispered to me.

"I hope so... You know the secret is going to have to come out soon, right?" I asked, and Hazel's eyes widened, and she gulped.

"I don't want that to happen..." She said. "But if it has to, it has to.."

The boys walked back in from the hospital's cafeteria, bringing back a couple snacks for Hazel and I.

Luke sat down next to me, handing me the bag of pretzels. "They didn't have much... But I know these are you're favorite, so I had to fight a little girl for them..."

I giggled. "I'm shocked you won..."

He gasped, acting like he was hurt. "rude.." He said, but then draped his arm across my shoulders.

************************************************

"Guys...The doctors said that Sage should be waking up anytime now.." Ashton said, walking into the waiting room.

We all stood up, and basically ran to her room.

"Do you think it's going to happen soon?" Calum asked.

"We all hope so..." Hazel said.

We all stared at Sage's lifeless body. It's so weird seeing her like this.. Not her happy self...

Her eyes started to flutter open. "What happened?" She whispered.

Hey guys☺️

Comment and vote! xx