Tatum

*8 months later*

"Tatum!" A body laid on top of me. I struggled to push them off, but my body was too tired to do it. "Get up! You're getting married today!"

My eyes fluttered open to see Hazel laying on top of me. "I'm getting married today..."

Sage then walked in with Noel in her arms. We haven't had anything to upsetting happen in the last few months. We're hoping that was the last of it.

Hazel got off of me, and pulled me out of bed. "You need to shower and then we will do your hair and makeup.. So, go!"

I giggled as I walked down the hall to my bathroom.

Hazel, Sage, and Noel stayed with me last night while the boys stayed with Luke.

I took a quick shower, not wanting to waste any time. I sat on the stool that Hazel put in my room, and she started doing my hair. We decided to put mine up, and the bridesmaids were going to curl their hair.

A couple months ago, Ashton asked if he could be the one to walk me down the aisle. I didn't have anyone else to do it. Of course, I told him he could. We aren't going to have a lot of people there. Just some friends we made along the way to this moment.

Michael is Luke's best man, and Sage is my maid of honor.

After she finished doing my hair, I did my makeup. I helped finish up Hazel's hair and we were off. My dress was at the church, and we were going to take pictures after I got in on.

***

"It's time..." Sage told me. I smiled, and nodded.

I hooked my arm with Ashton's after they closed the doors. "You look beautiful..." he whispered.

"Thank you... I'm so nervous." I sighed.

"Don't be..." he said. "You ready?"

I nodded, and the doors opened. I looked to Luke, who was at the altar. A smile was on his face, which made one grow on mine.

We walked down to Luke, and I took his hands.

*skipping most of this oops*

"Luke, you may say your vows."

He chuckled. "When we met, I had just moved from Australia with my three best friends. We didn't know many people, and we bumped into each other in the ice cream section at Walmart. We then went back to my place and watched movies while eating that ice cream. Little did I know that I met my soulmate. The girl that I would spend the rest of my life with. I love you." He slid the ring into my finger and smiled.

"Tatum, you may saw your vows."

I smiled, looking into Luke's eyes. "I remember what movie we watched that night. It was The Dark Night , because I told you how much I loved Heath Ledger. That night was one of the best nights of my life. It was the night I met my soulmate. The night my life changed. I love you." I slid the ring onto his finger.

"Now, Tatum, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Luke, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"By the power vested in me, Luke, you may kiss your bride."

Luke smiled, as he gently kissed my lips. "I love you, so much."

Kind of a long chapter. Woooo

-rye👽