100k a/n

wow

i don't know exactly what i'm supposed to say here - or even if i'm supposed to say anything, but i feel like a thank you is probably a good start.

i've always been critical of my stories but semi-automatic is the first thing  i've ever been truly proud of. and i'm so thankful for all of you that have read it and enjoyed it just as much as i do.

a lot of my time goes into this story and plotting new ideas and trying to progress this random fluffy ball of mediocre fanfiction into something i can put my creativity into. there are some days when i've put out four chapters, and some days when i don't even write at all. but either way i look forward to putting out new content because i love what i write.

this story is my lil bby and i definitely never thought it would get the response from you guys that it has. i started it because i got this random, spur of the moment idea in my study hall in november and now, ninety chapters later, it's taken over a huge part of my life.

a lot of people have asked me if the story is ending soon.

as much as i would love to write this story forever, i don't think it's possible. it's already been drawn out for a long time ( which i'm totally happy with ) but i feel, realistically, that the ending is coming up.

there's still a lot to happen - so don't get sad just yet. i'm not stopping at 100 chapters like i originally thought because, well, i feel like trying to squeeze in all the plot development for josh and mia that i have planned into ten chapter would be a disservice.

SO THERE'S STILL MORE JIA FLUFF AND SARCASM AND SMUT AND CUTE TEXT CONVOS AND MORE OF EVERYONE'S FAVORITE GAY FRIEND ZACH TO COME

JENNA AND TYLER ARE HAVING A FUCKING BABY - DID YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULD END THIS TRAIN WRECK WITHOUT A BIRTH CHAPTER?

AND WE STILL HAVE A GODDAMN JIA WEDDING TO HAPPEN, SO STICK ALONG FOR THE REST OF THE RIDE MY PARTY PEEPS

again, thanks for all the constant love and support. you all me the absolute world to me and i'm glad to be able to share my writing with all of you lovely people :)