five

"Here." Yoongi said as he placed a bowl of soup down in front of Jungkook. Jungkook looked up from his homework, a confused look on his face. Yoongi disappeared back into the kitchen, before returning with another bowl of soup. He sat down next to Jungkook on the couch, placing his bowl on the coffee table as well and glancing at Jungkook's homework. "You need to keep your energy up, you're a growing boy. Did you just start that homework?"

"No, this is the one I've been working on for the past hour." Jungkook sighed as he stared at the pages he hadn't even managed to start. "And I'm still full from the pizza, I might blow up if I eat more."

"Same.. I just didn't want you being underfed.." Yoongi scratched his head as he stared at the equations. "Can't you just use a calculator?"

"Not allowed."

"I can get Namjoon to tutor you, he's pretty good.." Yoongi said, pulling his phone from his pocket and dialling the only number on his speed dial. Before Jungkook could even protest, Yoongi had called Namjoon and ordered him to come over as soon as he could because it was an emergency, a matter of life or death. Just like last time, Yoongi hung up instantly and the phone returned to his pocket. "He'll be here in ten minutes. He'll have to catch his breath because he'll have run most of the way, but after that he'll be able to help you."

"You didn't have to..." Yoongi shook his head, waving his hand in front of Jungkook.

"No, I didn't, but I'm hoping if I help you, you might go to bed earlier."

"I came.. as quicky... as I could.." Namjoon panted, leaning against the door as he looked at the pair. His cheeks were bright red and his hair had this naturally windswept look about it. Yoongi blinked, slowly waking up from the nap he'd been having as he waited. Jungkook glanced up from where his head was resting against his many sheets on the desk. Namjoon sighed as he stared at the pair, placing his hands on his hips. "Do you just want that kotatsu still?"

"No, Jungkook needs help.." Yoongi said as he pointed at the back of Jungkook's head. "And I don't just mean mentally."

"Right.." Namjoon frowned at Yoongi, before shaking his head and slowly walking over to Jungkook. "What do you need help with?"

"Translating this into something an idiot would understand." Jungkook gestured at the maths equations in front of him and Namjoon picked up on of the pieces of paper, frowning slightly as he read the work Jungkook had to do. He then sat down next to Jungkook, who scooched over to make more room for him.

"So.. how much do I need to explain?" He asked, looking at Jungkook. Jungkook stared blankly at the paper for a few seconds before sighing heavily.

"All of it."

Namjoon finished explaining the work as best he could to Jungkook and left, leaving Jungkook to pack up and deal with Yoongi. Yoongi had fallen asleep during the explanations and was resting against the arm of the couch, his mouth parted slightly. Where his mouth touched the couch was slightly darker than the rest of it, which Jungkook assumed was because of drool.

Jungkook stared at him for a few seconds and decided that, because he looked too peaceful to wake and too heavy to carry, he'd just leave him there. He crept quietly to Yoongi's bedroom, not wanting to get caught going into his room and also not wanting to wake him up. He grabbed the top blanket on the bed, barely even glancing at the insides of the room. He paused on his way out, looking around.

Paintings covered all the walls, presumably Yoongi's, and there were easels and dirty palletes lying everywhere on the floor, along with dirty clothes. On the top of his shelf was a photo frame. Jungkook looked at it, smiling slightly when he saw a cheerful looking Yoongi beside an equally cheerful looking girl. He wondered what happened to the girl, and the smile on Yoongi's face. The disappearance of both were probably both related, he assumed.

Jungkook turned to leave the room and jumped when he saw a tired looking Yoongi standing at the door way. He got prepared to apologise profusely for breaking the rule, when Yoongi just grabbed the blanket from Jungkook's hands and wrapped it around him, walking forwards and falling down on to his bed. Jungkook looked at Yoongi for a few seconds, who stared back at him from his blanket cocoon.

"Your bedroom's next door." Yoongi said, making Jungkook jump back to life.

"Right, sorry. Have a good sleep." Yoongi's head disappeared inside the cocoon and Jungkook rushed out, closing the door behind him. He exhaled as he stood on the other side of the door, trying to calm his nerves. While it had turned out better than he'd expected, Jungkook wasn't going to go back into Yoongi's room anytime soon.