q + a

I think this chapter was larger than any of the other ones in this story... Also, I was working on my laptop and I typed everything so emojis I couldn't type with average text have been reduced to things like *emoji*

Y O O N G I

"What are your plans for the future with Jungkook?"

Uh, well, we're going to live together until we're old and then we're going to live in the same retirement home and sit out the front and judgingly watch all the youngsters and complain about how things were back in our day. Then we'll die and be buried next to each other and do whatever in the afterlife.

"Are you gay or bisexual?"

Bisexual... Though now I'd say I'm Jungkook-sexual

"Do you plan on adopting cuz i'm pretty much available"

I will have to take this up with Jungkook first...

"Can I be your mistress? XD"

Sorry, but I'm loyal to Jungkook.

"Yoongi I love painting TOO! I'm already in realism and I'm eleven"

That's really good! You should definitely keep at it, especially if you enjoy painting.

"how are you so full of sweg fam"

I don't know, man, I guess I was just born this way.

"How much do you love kook?"

More than he loves G-Dragon.

J U N G K O O K

"What are your plans for the future with Yoongi?"

I'm going to get him to buy me lamb skewers, and then we're going to open a lamb skewer business with Namjoon's fundings.