Final (A/N)

EDIT: (05 | 26 | 2016)

I don't know what the hell happened but I'm just gonna post this thingy again because I think something happened to the other part...so, eh. I'll just delete the other one, I guess.

Also, before I start the REAL Final (A/N), I re-read it to make sure I didn't screw up anything and I came across "Elmo Dragon Slayer".

Haha. I kinda kept it that way for the laughs...hehe. "Elmo Dragon Slayer".

:D

××××××

[A/N]:

So, I got a lot of time on my hands because I'm still waiting for something...so I just decided to do this to try and kill time. So...yeah (I still don't have a way with words, as you might have noticed by now, so please forgive me).

The first book ("He Makes the Stars Shine Brighter") has about 176k reads, and the second book (the one you're reading right now "Safe In My Arms") has about 21k reads. Add that together and~ you have about...

197,000 people who have read this entire series...that's nearly 200k, and that's super amazing! Thank you guys so much for reading the first book and deciding to move onto the second book, for those of you that stopped at the first book...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON A CRAP TON OF EVEN MORE STING EUCLIFFE.

Haha, I'm just kidding.

:D

On another note, I want to thank you guys so much for deciding to read through the entire first book. I read bits and pieces of it and I've come to realize just how cringeworthy and horrible my writing was back then.

So, thank you guys so much for bearing with it! It really means a lot to me, and even though you butcher my notifications thingy everyday with your votes, comments, follows and "(insert user name) added (insert one of my stories) to their Reading List" I couldn't be any happier.

I'll have you guys know, I do in fact read all your comments, I just don't come around to reply to them because I can't think of anything to type.

Before I move onto another topic, I would, again, like to thank you guys so much for voting, commenting, and just deciding to read my book as a whole! I know there are a ton of amazing Sting x Readers on Wattpad, and to choose mine when you could read something else...

Makes me really happy.

Okay, I'm on 1% since I seem to have become utterly brain-less this summer, I'll move on to another topic, and I'll make it quick.

TO ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT THINK STING-FLIPPIN'-EUCLIFFE IS YOUR "HUSBANDO" OR YOUR "BOYFRIEND" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, THINK A-FLIPPIN'-GAIN.

STING EUCLIFFE IS MINE AND NOBODY ELSE'S.

M. I. N. E.

NOT YOURS, MINE.

Clear?

Nah? Go get Rogue or something, that Elmo Dragon Slayer is all yours. Also, black's a nice color, and it fits Mr. Emo-that-is-an-emo.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I'll move onto the real topic before I run out of battery, also, this Author's Note has become really long, so...let's begin!

BOOK 3.

Seems you people want a book 3, and I feel you. I want a book 3 too, but sometimes in life, you don't have your way and you don't get what you want...

I'm afraid to tell you this, but...today is one of those days where life is being a complete asshole, and you end up getting...

A BOOK 3!

Yes, there will be a book 3 but it'll be published at around June or July, because I have to go places and I still have to get ready for school...

Ugh, school.

Anyway, since I have a crap ton of time on my hands, I've finally come up with a title and I've made two covers. I don't have the whole book mapped out, but I have some ideas inside my strange head.

 I don't have the whole book mapped out, but I have some ideas inside my strange head

Blue is Sting's color, I mean...blue was totally his color when it came to his top. His pants've remained the same throughout all his appearances. It doesn't really matter, he looks hot with anything--

Oh wait, if he puts on a pink dress and a princess tiara he'd look...

FABALASS.

Anyway, this is the first cover I've made for the third book, and yes...it's gonna be called "Timeless" and it's final. I was supposed to go with "Timeless Souls" and I was even going to go for "Mortal Bodies, Timeless Souls" but I guess "Timeless" just stuck.

(Yes, I have been listening to "Youth" it's actually a good song)

Eh, gimme your opinions on this.

...

Anyways, the second cover I made:

I kinda like the shade of red I used for Sting's shirt

I kinda like the shade of red I used for Sting's shirt. It's nice...and, have you people noticed the strip thingy that contains the book number and my username, I think it's pretty cute.

:D

Anyway, opinions.

For whichever cover you choose, I'll have something planned.

OPINIONS.

That's all, gawd...it reached 766 words. Hope you guys read 'til this long, thanks for that! Anyways, have a nice day, everybody! Bye!

:D

~Acnologia_Slayer