Danse Macabre. [OFFICIAL BEGINNING]

Skin and bones, ashes and stones...come together to dance the macabre.

Fire and ice, earth and sky...come together to dance the macabre.

Dragon and human, wizard and beast...come together to dance the macabre.

Death and life, dark and light...form a line to watch and see.

×××

Skin and bones, ashes and stones...join hands to dance the macabre.

Fire and ice, earth and sky...join hands to dance the macabre.

Dragon and human, wizard and beast...join hands to dance the macabre.

Death and life, dark and light...stand back as they dance with glee.

×××

Skin and bones, ashes and stones...wither in the hands of the macabre.

Fire and ice, earth and sky...wither in the hands of the macabre.

Dragon and human, wizard and beast...wither in the hands of the macabre.

Death and life, dark and light...take their leave for the task is complete.

--The Lullaby of Oblivion

~~•~~•~~•~~

Skin and bones, ashes and stones...come together to watch Him rise again.

Fire and ice, earth and sky...come together to watch Him rise again.

Dragon and human, wizard and beast...come together to watch Him rise again.

Death and life, dark and light...form a line to watch and see.

×××

Skin and bones, ashes and stones...join hands and rejoice for He is alive again.

Fire and ice, earth and sky...join hands and rejoice for He is alive again.

Dragon and human, wizard and beast...join and hands and rejoice for He is alive again.

Death and life, dark and light...stand back as they dance with glee.

×××

Skin and bones, ashes and stones...pray that He shall not die again.

Fire and ice, earth and sky...pray that He shall not die again.

Dragon and human, wizard and beast...pray that He shall not die again.

Death and life, dark and light...take their leave for the task is complete.

--The Lullaby of Resurrection

A/N:

So, this is the OFFICIAL beginning of the last bundle of chapters that will conclude "Safe In My Arms." The two...lullabies play a vital --Sorta-- role in Danse Macabre, because it determines --Sorta-- the course of action the characters involved in this bundle of chapters take.

Anyways, bai! Still gotta study for the finals!

~A.S