Chapter 31-If You Play With Fire, You Might Just Get Burnt (Pt. 3)

A/N:

Good day people!

I am in a good mood, while i'm writing this chapter anyway! I don't if i'll be in a good mood when I publish this chapter. So I was just eating some stuff watching my puppy walk up to my other dog, which happened to be the pup's father.

So she (The puppy) got to close to her dad and so her dad barked at her and the pup thought it meant playtime so she kept running around, when the puppy left the room I smiled at petted my dog, cuz he looked upset.

Yeh...

----------------------

"...Sting," you muttered as you faced the blonde.

He walked up to you and grabbed your arm before dragging you out of the guild. He glared at you the entire time the two of you walked home, for some reason the rain cleared up in the few minutes you were in the guild. When you got home, he told to take a shower and change your clothes...

...and he added to make it quick because he wanted to talk to you...

When you were out of the shower you put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts before you sat down at the bed, letting your h/c hair dry.

"Why?" he asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Huh?" you said innocently.

"Why did you go on that mission? And a S-Class mission at that!" he exclaimed.

"What's so wrong with that?" you questioned.

He crossed his arms, "You said in that note that you would be going to Fairy Tail, not that you would be going on a damned mission!"

You could tell he was upset...but maybe because he was worried? I don't know! His expression was so hard to read because it was rare to see Sting worked up like this.

"I didn't know I was going on a mission!" you exclaimed, "All Happy said was that Natsu wanted me at the guild! When I got there he asked me to go on a S-Class mission with him!"

He raised his eyebrow, "And you said yes?"

"Obviously!" you didn't want to yell at him, but he made it seem like you had to.

"So you've basically been with Natsu the whole day...and you didn't bother telling me?" he questioned.

"It was sudden, okay! He asked me and I agreed, I didn't have time to tell you because we had to get going!"

He sighed before he looked at you with those amazing blue eyes that you loved so much and at that moment, all urges to continue yelling at him had disappeared. You wrapped your arms around him and pulled him towards you, he hugged you back and rested his head on your shoulder.

"What were you doing?" he asked softly.

You sighed, "We had to fight these things and well...they resisted fire and were hella good at burning crap themselves, so using fire-related magic wasn't an option. When we defeated the things their queen appeared and we had to go through hell and back before we finally finished the mission."

He gently touched the wound on your arm making you wince slightly, "What happened to this?"

You gulped as you chose you words carefully, "I got careless and one of those things latched onto my arm."

"And the other one?" he asked softly.

You looked at him, "What other one?"

He gently pulled up your shirt and pointed to the claw marks on your stomach, "Oh...that one."