Chapter 3-The Egg

(A/N:Guys,GOMENASAI,GOMENASAI,GOMENASAI,I know I was gone for the entire week but lemme explain...I was really busy with school projects for like the entire week and my exams are coming the week after this week so again I might not be able to update as much cuz i'll be so busy studying and stuff so again...GOMENASAI!Alas,I have an update to hopefully make up for my absense...I hope you guys understand and not lash out on me :3)

(Sting's P.O.V

Me and Y/N were already on our way to this place called Blood Fang,dunno what kinda place it is and why Y/N would take me to it though.Right now,I was wearing the same clothes I wore on the final day because my other clothes had some Nutella stains on it (Let's talk about that later).

I was watching Y/N walk with a grin plastered on my face,all of a sudden the path we were walking on suddenly got really rocky and Y/N began hopping around so she woudn't trip.The thing was,I began keeping an eye on her chesting and well...it kept bouncing whenever she jumped and she jumped alot so..

Lucky me!(Not sarcasm)

I got so caught up in staring that I didn't notice some random rock,and because of that random rock I tripped and landed on my face,and 'oof' escaping my lips.

Lucky me...(sarcasm)

"Sting?"Y/N asks as I got back on my feet.

"I'm fine,Y/N,I just tripped"I say calmly as we continued walking,this time I made sure I was watching what was in front of me.

"Why'd you trip though,i'm pretty sure your not blind"she questioned.

"Oh...well...you see,I was...watching you"I said,smiling sheepishly.

"Pervert"she growled.

"Y/N!I'm a guy!I can't help myself!"I exclaimed,that only made her roll her eyes.

"I don't even know anymore..."Y/N murmured.

"Gomenasai,Y/N-chan"I said sincerely.

"It's fine"she responded boredly.

I decided to slide my arm around her shoulder and she looked at me as if telling me to let go but I didn't listen and instead smirk.After a few minutes,she just ignores my arm and we continue walking.Out of nowhere,I felt something hit my head,hard.

"Ow...what the hell!?"I yelled.

"What happened?"she asked.

"Something hit my head"I grumbled before I placed a hand on where a bump was now forming."Ow!"

"What hit you?"she asked.

"I dunno"I replied,rubbing the bump on my head.

"I'm gonna go look for it"Y/N blurted out.

"Okay"I murmur.

(A few minutes later)

"Found it!!!"Y/N exclaimed as she walked up to me.

"How do you know it hit me?"I asked.

"It has the scent of your hair"she responded.

"Anyway,what hit me?"I asked again.

She held up some sort of oval-shaped rock that was pure white in color and it had some strange red marks on several spots.It also had a strange scent radiating off of it which I coudn't name,but I knew once I saw it...that wasn't a rock.

"That isn't a rock"I pointed out."It doesn't smell like one,and no rock would ever have red marks"

"I noticed the scent...for some reason...it smells like...Acnologia"she blurted out making my eyes widen.

"W-what!?H-him!?"I exclaimed.

"I have a bad feeling about this..."Y/N muttered,she sounded like she was uneasy.

"Why does it smell like him,though?"I asked making her shrug.

"This isn't Acnologia,though"she responded making my eyes widen.

"But why does it smell like him?"I asked,making her look at me.

"That I don't know but it doesn't feel like Acnologia...the magic isn't the same in fact I barely sense any magic coming from this"she murmured.

"What are we gonna do with that?"I asked.

"I dun-"she was cut off by a bright flash of light coming from the rock,Y/N yelped and dropped the rock to the ground and immediately both she and I covered our eyes to guard them from the bright light.After a few seconds the flash of light went away and we lowered our arms that covered our eyes.Y/N looked over to where she had dropped the rock and her eyes widened.

"The rock thing!"she exclaimed.

"What about it?"I asked.

"It's gone!"she exclaimed again.

"And?"I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Well,I kinda wanted to know why it smelled like Acnologia"she said fiddling with her fingers,all of a sudden there was a squeak and we raised our eyebrows.

"You heard that?"she asked making me nod in response,there was another squeak and looked around.

"There it is again!"I exclaimed.

"The hell?"Y/N murmured,all of a sudden there was a high-pitched squeal and we covered our ears,when he coudn't hear it anymore I saw something on Y/N's shoulder.

"Uhhh...Y/N..."I mumbled.

"What?"she asks,completely unaware of what was resting on her shoulder.

I pointed to her shoulder and she immediately looked at it,when she saw what was staying there her eyes grew big and her jaw dropped.

"I-is that a....a...baby dragon?"

And from that moment on,I knew that thing that hit me on the head.It was no rock at all...the thing that hit me on the head...was a Dragon Egg...

.................................................................................................................................