Aftershocks

|Chasity |

Its been two months since I had sex. But I have gotten my period so I'm all gucci. I'm back st school and I have had so many mental break downs because I haven't been able to do drug or smoke because my parents took my money.

I was in the living room and dad was in the kitchen. "Dad? Can I do boxing?" I asked. "Have you eaten?" He said. "I ate a salad." I lied. "Fine." He moaned. "Actually never mind I'll keep going to gym." I smiled. "What why?" Dad asked looking at me. "Never gave it the chance."

I got up and went to my room dear god what did I just do? I felt terrible because of my dad liked me doing gymnastics. But I had to secretly go to boxing. I rolled my eyes and plopped on my bed. I looked at my clock and ut was 6. Dad and Avia were only home e everyone else left to the park. So I decided to go to sleep, not knowing when I woke up things where about to change.

"CHASITY WAKE UP!" Emmi yelled. I woke up sweating and shaking. "I can't breathe!" I yelled trying to catch my breath. I needed drugs. I was having a panic attack. "I need them!" I yelled sobbing. "I'm going to get mom!" Emmi yelled with fear in her eyes. I got up and went to the bathroom. I grabbed my sharp blade. I started to cut my wrists. I promised myself I wouldn't ever cut my wrists but it happened.

"Chasity! What's going on!?" Dad yelled through the door. I just sobbed. Mom and dad opened the door and gasped. Mom grabbed the razor cutting herself on her hands. Then dad called 911. Mom embraced me into a hug. I tried desperately to get out. "STOP! I-I - I NEED THEM!" I yelled punching and kicking. Avia AND Gavin grabbed Emmi and Brock and Daxton they left to Caseys and Kayli house crying.

I hit mom trying to get out of her grip. I grabbed the razor. "SHAY!" Mom yelled. I ran into my room and locked the door and dad tried to break the door down. I cut my feet I know werid place but no one looks there. Then I cut my upper thighs were my underwear covers. I saw the blood dropping on the floor. I heard the ambulance come. I started to panic. I opened my window and jumped out.

Gavin saw my running and came after me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on the floor and I passed out.

Serious chapter, these are actual things that drugs can do to you. I have never done them but you shouldn't. But it's a shorter chapter cause no one cares about this book. And I broke my elbow. So yeah bye ~Paige