New Years part 2

| Chasity |

Me and Noel are in the closet making out. I'm on top of him and he is up against the wall. "God, your beautiful." He pants. I tug his hair and he moans, he carefully lays me down so I'm laying down. His hands lift up my shirt and, he leaves trails of kisses on my stomach. I pull him up back to my lips and just make out with him as his hands roam my body.
"If we weren't in a closet I'd be fucking you right now." He whispered. That kinda threw me off because I didn't want that. But I just went along with it. "Oh really?" I said seductively. "God, I'm getting tight." He moaned. He wanted to do so much but I couldn't let him. He looked at my leggings and started to pull them down. I shut my eyes and just begged for the 10 minutes to be over.He started to massage my boob then with his other hand he fingered me.

I arched my back moaning. "St-stop." I breathed heavily. He kept thrusting his fingers in and out of me. "Stop!" I had enough, I wasn't enjoying it at all. "No way!" He grabbed my waist and started to lick my cat (A/N BAHAHA SORRY IDK WHAT TO SAY)

"sto-stop!" I freaked out trying to get him to stop. I almost started to cry, "Come on! Stop being a pussy!" He growled. He started to undo his pants. I started to breathe heavily. I freaked out and kicked him I pulled up my pants and pulled down my shirt. I grabbed my phone and ran out of the house and dialed dad's number.

C: dad? Come get me please! I said sobbing.
D: are you okay? I'm on my way.
C: just come get me

Then I hung up and waited for my dad. It was 11:00 and I just wanted to be home. Dad's car pulled up and he came out and I ran to him and hugged him. "I love you, I'm sorry!" I cried. He rubbed my back.

We got in the car. "Princess what happened?" Dad asked as he drove off. "Well, we started off playing games and everyone just started to get super drunk! Then everyone wanted to play 7 min heaven, but I went along with it, then when it stopped they wanted to play 10 min heaven, but I didn't want to! So Allie was going to kick me out! But I didn't want to leave so I went along with it- then the guy I was with go really mean and started feeling me, and he pulled off my leggings and I didn't want to play those freaking games in the first place! They were all calling me a pussy and all these things so I did it, but he wouldn't stop. So I kicked him and got the hell out of the house! I'm sorry!" I sobbed. We pulled up to the house and I could see that everyone was at our house.

Dad came over to me and got down to my height. "I'm sorry dad, it was peer pressure." I sobbed. He wiped my tears, "I'm so glad you called me." He hugged me so tightly and I just hugged him and didn't let go. He picked me up and brought me inside. I just held on to him and cried. Everyone stopped talking when we entered. "Wha? Is she okay?" Mom asked. Dad shook his head. I heard whispers but then mom told everyone to keep partying. Then we went to there room. Dad layed me down the bed and I felt so exposed, mom closed the door and sat next to me.

Dad explained what happened and I layed down with my head on my mom's legs and my legs on my dad's legs. They helped me calm down and my breathing was so fast from crying. Mom rubbed my back. "I-i-i ju-j-j-j" I started to say but dad told me to focus on breathing.

Then there was a knock on the door "there is 30 min until the ball drops." Avia said. "Chasity? Are you okay?" She said with concern. "Go-go- away." I cried. "Not a good time avia but thank you." Mom smiled. I sat up and layed my head on moms shoulder. "Everyone was so drunk, and they only wanted to play like, Sexual games, but I didn't want to! But they were all peer pressuring me to do!" I cried.

"Well, what did this guy do that made you so uncomfortable?" Mom asked. "He layed me down and I thought oh we were just going to kiss, but no he lifted up my shirt and played with my boobs, and then-then- he took his fingers and put them in side of me" I whispered. I could feel dad getting very upset.

"He pulled my leggings down even more and he grabbed my waist and wouldn't let me go, he then-" I started sobbing at that point. "He - started like I don't know kissing my cat. then he started to undo his pants but I kicked him." I sobbed. I looked at mom and she was starting to tear up. "I want this guy's name." Dad said firmly. "Noel Pipe." I suddenly felt better telling mom and dad.

I wiped my tears and hugged mom. "Please, please don't cry." I said. "It's new years let's go mingle." I said faking giggle. "You sure baby?" Mom asked. I nodded, we walked out and everyone looked at me. "Stop looking at me please." I said.

"What happened to Chasity?" I heard Grandma ask. "Some problems at this party she was at." Mom replied. I sat on the couch and tried to stay out there. I started to cry "I-i can't." I got up and went to my room and cried. I went on my phone and I got text messages from Noel.

Fucking bitch
How tf could u
Made me finish myself off
I was gonna lick ur pussy so good
You weren't gonna be able to walk tmr
Your ugly anyways
Die
You kicked me, you act like u didn't want me

I turned my phone off and changed clothes and went to sleep.

| Next day |

I wiped my eyes and turned on my phone and I alot of text messages.

You killed my party
Don't ever talk to me again
We h8te you
ugly
U a slut
We r so drunk u missing it hoe
We playing beer pong but you ur a hoe so kiss me ass
I'm telling youtubers now how much of a party killer you r

They didn't even make sense I walked out to the kitchen where mom and dad and avia were sitting there. "Avia can you leave for a second I need to talk to mom and dad private." I smiled trying not to cry. "Sure. I love you Chasity." She patted my back and left.

"I'm taking that Noel guy to court." Dad said. I bit my lip trying not to cry.
"Look at all these text messages from Noel and people at the party. I screen shotted them."

Dad almost yelled. "It's humiliating!" I cried. Dad came over to me and hugged me. "Now I need to die for not wanting to be raped." I cried. "No no no, you are so much better then them, you did the right thing. Those kids aren't going to go far." Mom smiled.

"I want your phone and computer, I'm not punishing you its just that if they are going to say anything more I want to be the first to know." Dad said firmly. I nodded.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and went to go lay on the couch.

lol k i really want chocolate chip cookies rn so yeah okay bye