Camp

| Chasity |

My family got in a limo as we drove down to the Ellen Show (my fave fucking show)

"Hey dad? Can I start a youtube channel? Like I can do make up tutorials and vlogs and stuff?" I asked. "I mean you are 15 about to be 16 in a month. I guess." Dad smiled. We got to the Ellen show which I was going on. They want me to talk about my family and vlogging and modeling.

^ outfit for Ellen

^ outfit for Ellen

"Bye mom bye dad." I kissed them as they went to there seats and i went behind stage. "Please welcome teen sensation and inspiration Chasity Butler!" Ellen announced. I crutches over to the white couches and hugged her and nearly started crying. As everyone settled down Ellen started talking to me. "Thank you for being here!" She smiled.

"Thank me?! Thank you!" I giggled. "Well, I bet everyone is wondering, what happened!" Ellen laughed. I looked down and started smiling. "Oh, well I fell, off rings and broke a bone under my knee cap." I smiled. "Wow, does it hurt?" She asked. "Eh, not really I'm on alot of pain medication the doctors gave me." I smiled and ellen began to laugh so did the crowd.

"Well lets talk about youtube, I have seen someone of your family videos, and there amazing. How much you all get along." Ellen smiled and then in the screen in the back they showed some of the videos with out sound.

"Don't be fooled, we fight all the time!" I giggled. "Well, your a very pretty girl and you great fashion. How did you start modeling?" Ellen asked.

"Well, when I was 6 or 7 I forget, at our local park they were having these photo shoots for like bigger ish kids. I saw the camera and I wanted to go over there. So when my mom wasn't looking I ran to the cameras and just had a great time. The photographers didn't make me stop, they loved it to. So they signed me up and then boom I was doing little magazines and stuff like that. But just recently my career went crazy. Then at the same time I was trying to go back to public school at the same, ugh let me tell you it was horrible." I laughed. Ellen just started laughing so hard.

"Why was it horrible? Did you adjust easily?" She asked wiping her tears away. "Well, I walked in and people freaked out. I was the 'famous girl' the 'rich girl' I was called every name out there. But I went to it well but every month I had to go to LA for photo shoots or other stuff and I remember this one time my teacher Mrs. Prier, she drives me insane. I have never wanted to slap a teacher that much before." I giggled.

Ellen laughed, "out of all your siblings who is your favorite?" Ellen smirked.  "Asking me to pick is like asking me if I bring my Chanel sun glasses or my Gucci Sun glasses, I can't pick!" I moaned laughing.

"You gotta pick, who is it?"

"Well.. I love you all so much. But it would have to be my sister Avia, because my dad talked me into to thinking that I could dance. So there was this local talent show, it's in a vlog. But um Avia danced with me on the stage. I thought it was so good, but now I looked back and think I got to stop thinking I can do everything." I laughed. "Oh, well I think we have the clip." Ellen pointed to the camera and it showed mine and avias dance.