XXX

| Chasity |

We arrived home and I started to break down. "Baby girl what's wrong?" Dad asked keeling down to my height. "I'm sorry dad. I caused so much, I feel horrible I feel like I have failed you!" I cried. "You listen to me you have nothing to be ashamed of! Okay baby? You haven't failed me or anyone." Dad smiled trying not to cry. I hugged him and walked inside. I was immediately surrounded with hugs. "I love you guys, I'm sorry."

| later that day |

I swolled hard as I looked down of the razor. I looked at myself in the mirror. My red puffy eyes from crying. I grab my phone and get a text message from Mason "I'll be there in 10 min" I roll my eyes and throw the razor under the sink and go out.

"Mason will be here soon. Thanks for letting him still come even though I did some bad things." I softly smiled. "Sure thing baby."

| mason is over |

I hear a knock on the door and open it. "MASON!" I yelled. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his torso and we hugged. "Hey princess!" He laughed. He put me down and greeted the family. Then I pulled him into my room where we had a quick make out session. "God I missed your lips." I smirked. We sat on the bed and held hands. "Is it hard? You know, with no mom?" I asked.

"Yeah, but she is with God. And she is with us all the time." He smiled. I smiled back and we continued watching orange is the new black. It's the episode where Tasha (taystee) is at the adoption fair. Then mason pauses it. "Are you adopted?" He asked bluntly. I was kinda shocked. "Ha what? No, why would you ask?" I got kind of offended. "Because you look nothing like anyone in your family. Not even a little. You don't like act the same as they do." He said. I stood up, "Shay and colette are my real parents, maybe I took after someone else in the family. I have a different personality then my siblings." I said with a hint of annoyence in my voice. "Baby I'm sorry." He grabbed my arm and playfully pulled ne down on the bed. He half got on top of me but half didnt. ( a/N hope you know what I mean ) then we started kissing.

I playfully tugged his hair. Then someone walked in. We stopped kissing and mason sat straight up. "Sorry Mrs. Butler" He apologized over and over again. "Don't sweat it mason." She chuckled. "I just wanted to say it's light out. Come on mason." I rolled my eyes and hugged mason and he left.

| in bed |

I layed in my bed thinking about when mason asked me if I was adopted. I grabbed my phone and went into my camera roll. I looked at a picture of me mom and dad I was in the middle. "I don't look like them."

But I am there child. They carried me from the hospital there are even pictures. So mom gave birth to me. I rolled my eyes and hit a pillow I had to find out.

I got up and went to Gavins room. I snuck in and Gavin was snoring. I tapped on mason. "Huh? What?" He moaned. "Shh"

"I missed you." I smiled. "You cant be in here." He groaned.

I got under the covers and layed down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me. "I want you babe." I whispered. "Now, don't do that to me. I'm getting hard."

I raised an eyebrow. "Guess I'll have to help you with that."

I grabbed his hand and we got up and went into my room. We got on the bed and made out. "Condom?" He breathed. "No, no, I don't have one just...just do it. Please" I whined.

|later|

Mason got dressed and went back to Gavins room. "Thank god for mason." I smirked. Then fell asleep

|Next day|

"So how did you guys sleep?" Mom asked. Me and mason looked at eachother and I started laughing. "Sorry, sorry." I said trying to catch my breathe. Mom looked at me puzzled. "I slept great thank you mrs. Butler." Mason smiled. "I have to be getting on my way. My boss called and said I have a shift at 3 and it takes me a while to drive." Mason got up and washed off his plate and put it in the dishwasher. He hugged me and left.

I looked at mom and the word adopted popped into my head. "Freaking dang it." I spat out. "What darling?" Dad said. "Uh.. nothing nothing never mind." I got up from my chair and ran to the bathroom.

I heard a knock on the door, "Baby whats wrong seriously?" Mom softly asked. I stopped pacing in the bathroom and opened the door.

"Am I adopted?

Wow, cliff hanger well gtg I'm tired