Dreams

| Chasity |

I sat in my bedroom crying. I hate myself, I hate my life. Nothing can go right, not for the sake of my life. Everyone was still sleep. I was going to end it, I didn't like living.

Dear family,
I'm sorry. I'm sick of living, it wasn't your fault. I just sick of it all. I love you all so much, but it's hard to live when you hate yourself as much as I do. I'm going to keep this simple. Bye.

I wrote it down. I texted Dawn "thank you for being a good friend. But this is goodbye." I sent it. I creeped over to the bathroom and grabbed a bottle. "Brock Butler ADHD medicine." I grabbed it and stuffed a good handful down my throat. I laid on the bathroom floor as I could feel my body start to shut down.

| Dawn |

I was on YouTube when I got a text message from Chasity "thank you for being a good friend. But this is good bye." I sat up. Oh my god. I grabbed shoes and put them on my feet. She lived down the street from me. I grabbed my phone and bolted down the street. I jumped there gate and ran up the path. Good this I was good shape. I ran to the door and started pounding on it. "COLETTE! SHAY!" I pounded. I tried to open the door but had no success. Then Avia opened the door. "Get your parents!" I yelled as I ran down to Chasitys room. She wasn't in there but her room was a mess. "CHASITY!" I yelled I ran to her bed and grabbed the note when Shay and Colette came down. "What do you think your doing?" Shay Said with a smirk. I started crying. I walked to him and slammed the paper in his chest. I ran to her bathroom and tried to open the door. "CHASITY!" I yelled again.

"Oh my gosh. Shay open the door!" Colette yelled. Shay pushed me aside and he pushed the door open with his shoulder. Chasity was laying on the floor with a bottle empty in her hand. "Call 911!" Colette said screaming. I called 911 and they said they were on there way.

Shay sat there trying to give her CPR but it wasn't working.
--------------

Sorry I'm bored of this book and I wanted something dramatic to happen :) will she be okay, I don't know ;) go read my new book! - Paige & Jenna