Rant

Hey guys it's Paige here and I'm going to rant alittle bit, most of you won't care to read this.

Writing isn't as much fun as it used to be. My first 3 books did amazing! Everyone used to comment and be engaged with it. If I asked a question at least 6 people would comment. I get no comments or votes on my new books "We're Okay" and "Determined"

I just feel like I'm a bad writer now, and, there is 1.1k readers and no one comments or votes! I really appreciate when you guys comment. Like I'm not going to lie I have been a silent reader before, but I'm not anymore cause I know how it feels it's sad.

The reason why I continue with the books even though they aren't getting much love is because they are fun to write and I feel like I can really put my feelings and be the real me and have no one judge, except the haters lol. But it's more fun when I get feedback and everyone talks to me. It may sound like I'm an attention whore or some shit, but I'm not, I really love when you all give feedback! I had some amazing loyal readers in "Emmi" and "Wanted and Loved" I Don't know where they went. I'm sorry for this rant.

I hope you understand what I mean but I'm writing a bunch of chapters right now because I'm going to Australia and I don't know if I'll have time to write. But please bare with me and don't be mad. I just felt I had to say this. But anyways bye