Coma

| Chasity |

I opened my eyes and didn't realize where I was. "Mom? Dad?" I asked shakily. Then I realized I was shot. "WHERE EMMI!?" I yelled. "Chas, I'm right here. I'm okay." I started crying. "I'm sorry." I cried.

"What has happened? Emmi was shot how is she up and moving?" I asked confused. "Well, baby, you have been in a coma for 2 weeks now. But your okay." Mom said smiling. "What the heck, no, it can't be. I'm fine." I giggled. Mom layed me down and pulled up my shirt to right above my flat-ish chest. "Baby you were shot here" I could see stitches. Then she pulled my shorts down a little "Then she shot you in your hip. They think when you fell and hit the ground you hit your head pretty hard. But they said if you woke up with no pain you could go home." Mom said. I just broke down crying.

"I-i- could of died." I thought. "What happened to Cami?" I asked. "Well, she was taken to juvy and will stay there for most her life." Dad choked out. "She tried to kill me."

| 3 days later |

I got home and I had over 500 messages from Mason. When I finally texted him back. "I'm okay baby, on my way home from hospital."
He texted back within a second. "Can I see you?" He texted back. "Yes."

| mason is over |

He came and hugged me. "I went to the hospital everyday, and saw you, I stayed here and helped around the house. I wanted Shay and Colette to be as stress free as possible. I took brock and daxton to the park and arcade, I took emmi to do girl things. I missed you like crazy." He hugged me again about to cry. "Don't worry I'm fine. And your amazing." Then we kissed.

Okay this is a super short chapter, just cause. My birthday is tmr! I share the same birthday with my friend, crazy right? But yeah enjoy this short chapter