CHAPTER 22 - EOTTEOHKE?

In all fairness, lunch with him is not that bad. He acted like a normal person in front of me while we're eating. He even paid for our meal which I found very gentlemanly.

It's almost dark so I prepare myself to go home. I cleaned my area assuring that everything's in place before I leave the office.

"Chaerin-ah..."

"Hm?" I asked while sorting out the papers.

"Let's go home together."

"But you're still not done with that and I don't want to wait up."

He stood up immediately. "Ani. I can continue this on Monday. Gaja!" He grabbed his phone on the table then we exited our office.

He drove us back to the hotel safe and sound. He parked the car then we reached our respected rooms together.

"Goodnight Chae."

"Night Jiyong. Thanks for the ride."

---------

"Sorry to barge in in your room without permission, but I just want to inform this to you while it's still fresh and hot."

"What is it hyung?"

"Our sales went back to normal!"

"Omo!!! Jinjjayo?"

He nodded. "Hmh. In fact, it even surpassed our target sales."

"That's a great news to hear first thing in the morning, TOP-ssi."

"I know!! I can't believe that it's only been three weeks since you came here to help us, and now we already got it done. Thank you so much."

"That's nothing, hyung. We're just doing our jobs."

"I'm not talking to you, Ji. I'm telling this to Chaerin. For I know that you just sit your lazy ass on that chair and let this pretty lady do all the work."

"What?! Of course not! You know me, hyung. I prioritize my job over anything. You know that I don't le---"

"I know. I'm just messing with you. You're so being defensive."

"You know what, TOP-ssi. You're right. He does let me do all the work and he just sits there and stares at his laptop for I don't why." I added.

"Oh really? Jiyong, how could you?!" He asked me and I nodded. He knows my intentions so he just go with my gimmick.

"You've got to be kidding me! Yah! Lee Chaerin, how dare you?"

"What? I'm just telling the truth."

"Kwon Jiyong, I didn't know you do that to her."

"Hyung, I'm not!" He sounded like a child trying to persuade his mom that he is innocent while TOP looks like he is not convinced to whatever Jiyong is saying.

I just stare at them in awe with how they interact with each other.

When it seems like Jiyong's had enough, we both told him that we're just kidding.

"Sorry, Ji. I can't help it. You look ridiculous when you're in that kind of situation so I tried to fuel up what TOP accused of you."

He stared at me like he's going to murder me which made me feel a little uncomfortable. "You're going to regret this."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. In celebration of our success, let's go clubbing tonight! My treat."

"Woohooo~ count me in, hyung!"

"How 'bout you, Chaerin?"

"Nah~ I'll just take a rest in the hotel."

"Oh, c'mon Chae, don't be such a party pooper. Come with us."

"I think staying at the hotel is my best choice right now."

"I understand." TOP spoke.

"But I don't. You're coming."

"Jiyong. I don't want to. What part of it don't you understand?"

"You not coming. Loosen up a bit, Chae. All you do is work well aside from going out with Min---"

"Shut it Jiyong." I cut him off.

He smirked. "I will... If you come."

"Gosh!! Can you quit giving me conditions just to get what you want?"

"I won't. So.. you're coming?..."

Then he went closer to my ear. "....or I'll kiss you, right here right now, while hyung is looking?"

"The fuck?!"

"Jiyong, what did you tell her?" He asked, full of confusion in his eyes.

He mischievously smiled at him. "Nothing personal, hyung."

"I better get going now. See you tonight Ji."

"Of course, hyung. And Chaerin's coming too."

"Oh really?! I thought she was staying back at the hotel?"

"Nope. She decided to join us." He answered for me while his arm slung on my shoulders.

"That's good to hear. Well then, see you two tonight. Same place, Ji."

"Ah. Ok! We'll be there." Then he left us.

I looked to my side and saw Jiyong smiling like an idiot. "What the hell are you smiling about?"

"Nothing. I'm just glad that I can make you agree with that little choice of words of mine."

"Pssh. I'm just not in the mood to argue with you especially when someone's there to see it."

"Reasons..."

"I'm not making excuses, I'm just telling the tr--- mmmm.."

"There... now you shut up. I know what you mean." He smiled like an idiot.

I smacked his chest. "Yah! Don't make it a habit of kissing someone when they're talking just to shut them up. Especially when it's not your girlfriend."

"What?~ You look cute when defending yourself and your lips is so inviting. Hehe"

"The fuck?! You sound like a pervert."

"Of course not! I just like how you react when I kiss you."

"Well, don't you dare do that again." I warned.

"Or what?"

"I'll kick your bestfriend down there so hard you won't see the beautiful daylight tomorrow or worse, you won't be able to attend tonight."

He smirked. "Really?! I like to see you try."

"Don't make me, Jiyong. Don't make me."

"Hehehehe. Too late~"

He pulled me so close to him then kissed me, trapping me in his arms.

I can't pull away because everytime I do, his hold keeps on tightening.

At first, I'm kinda resisting not to cooperate with him, but I failed. He's too intoxicating not to. So in the end, I gave in and kissed him back.

Oh my god, Kwon Jiyong, what have you done to me?