CHAPTER 24 - SEOUL

"We're now arriving Seoul, South Korea. Thank you for flying with us."

We exited the airport with our luggage, waiting for our service to arrive. We both decided to go back to Seoul the morning after.

Right now, I'm still kinda awkward around Jiyong but on the other hand, he still looks the same, not bothered nor awkward.

You wanna know why?

It all started when Jiyong and I made a fuss after we went back from the club.

-FLASHBACK-

"For the first and last time, Kwon Jiyong, let me go."

"I will..."

".....after this."

He pushed himself against me and kissed me like his life depends on it. He trapped me between the door and his body, making me unable to go anywhere.

His hands went from my cheek to my shoulders and finally, down to my waist, securing me that I won't be able to get away. I tried to fight back but being a man as he is, my strength is nothing compared to his, so in the end, I gave in.

At first, he's just the one that does all the kisses because I'm still contemplating whether this is wrong or not, but the answer is none other than WRONG.

I know. I know. Everything is wrong....

But someway, it kinda felt right.

I don't know why, but, as seconds pass by, I got drowned deeper and deeper into his kisses that I eventually responded to him because I can't take it no more.

When he felt my, response, I felt him smirk a little while still kissing me. I dunno how he did that though, so don't ask me.

He then slowly pulled away and pulled me towards the couch and kissed me again. The moment is so heated that I don't know what is happening anymore. I just let Jiyong and my senses do the job.

After what it felt like forever, we both cooled down and laid down on the couch together. He lead my head on his shoulder before putting his head on top of mine. I didn't know how but my eyes suddenly felt droopy and soon enough, I drifted off to dreamland.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Yes, I slept with him last night. At first, I didn't know why and how I end up waking up at his hotel room instead of mine but reality hit me hard and made me realized what really happened.

So now, I'm really awkward around him even though the guy beside me acts like nothing happened.

At last, our service arrived. The driver helped put our luggage in the trunk.

"Let me." A hand tugged my bag from my hold.

"I can carry this."

"No. Just... let me. Don't complain." He fought back so I gave up and just let him carry my bag inside the car. He gestured me to go in first before him before he closed the door and the car drove off.

Along the ride, I just kept quiet and looked at everywhere but him who was beside me.

"Yah.."

Don't look, Chaerin. Don't look.

"Chaerin-ah..."

Whatever happens, don't look.

"Lee Chaerin, I swear if you don't look at me, I will k---"

"WHAT?!" I blurted out which made him surprised, as well as the driver.

"What do you want?" I asked again.

He smiled. "Nothing. I just want to look at you."

"Shut it, Jiyong. You have a girlfriend. So stop flirting with other girls." I scoffed.

"Oh... but did you ever think about it when you made out with me last night?" He whispered sexily in my ear.

Oh dear... I don't want to talk about that anymore.

"..."

He chuckled. "Why blushing? You liked it, don't you?"

"S-says w-who? Tsk."

"You stuttering isn't helping you in lying."

"Asshole."

"Hahaha... but you like me."

"In your dreams, pal."

"O~kay. If you say so." Then he distanced himself again which is the best decision he ever made.

"But just so you know... I'm just getting started." I jumped a little when he suddenly spoke near me that sent me shivers.

The driver drop us off to the company so we can inform Mr. Park that we already arrived.

As we entered the office, employees started greeting us warmly as we pass by them.

After informing Mr. Park about our arrival, we went to our tables to rest first before going home, because Mr. Park wants us to have a week break. Guess Jiyong is not lying.

"Babe~!" A voice echoed through the hallway. Jiyong and I looked at the source of it and saw it was Dara unni.

She went straight to where her boyfriend's at then cupped his cheeks before showering him of kisses here and there. I immediately shifted my gaze somewhere so I can give them a little privacy.

"What took you so long? You told me that it'll only be a couple of weeks. Don't you know how much I miss you? It's so boring and lonely here without you~" She talked nonstop at him while he kept quiet.

Don't get me wrong everyone. I'm not listening to their conversation. It's just that... his table is next to mine, so whether I like it or not, I can still hear whatever they are talking about.

"Why are so quiet? Did you do something wrong there? Did you cheat on me?"

"Of course not!" He spoke for the first time.

Lie.

"Did you kiss another girl?"

Many times.

"Why would I?"

Then what do you call with what you always do to me back in France?

"Did you sleep with another girl behind my back?"

Yup. Last night. With me.

"Never."

Why keep lying to her?

"Okay! If you say so. I have trust in you."

I don't know how he can endure lying to his girlfriend. She's too naive to even notice.

Let's just see how far can you go for those lies, Kwon Jiyong.