CHAPTER 19 - UNEASINESS

JIYONG'S POV

Ever since that Minho came in the picture, all Chaerin does is to hangout with him whenever she has time.

She never forgets her real purpose of being here, though. But, it's making me feel uneasy. I don't know why though so don't ask me.

-------

Today, I saw them again went out of the building together after work.

I wonder where they are off to this time.

Ok! I admit... the first time they went out, I kinda followed them. Well, not exactly. It's just... I dunno how to say this... uhmmm.. coincidentally?

I went to lunch that time and when I entered the diner I always goes to whenever I'm in France, I saw the both them there. They were talking to the owner of the diner and it seemed like they are both close to her.

I sat not so far from their table. Don't get me wrong people, it's not that I'm really following them, it's just... there are no available seat except there. Good thing is that they didn't recognize me or else they'll think that I'm following them.

Because of the distance between me and them, I can kinda hear their conversation with the owner which I think her name's Jane by what they call her.

So they have a thing before, huh? No wonder why they're close.

But if they broke up, why are they still treating each other like that? Weren't they supposed to get awkward with each other?

But I guess they broke up because of a good reason.

I observed him and I can see that he still feels something for her by the way she looks at her.

I went back to the office before they can.

She came back thirty minutes after I did. I asked her where she'd been to know if she'll tell me the truth or not.

But I regretted it because of how she talked to me. The words that spit out of her mouth is not the kind of response I want to hear. So I just shut up and resumed my work.

Back to the present, I went back to the hotel to have some rest.

I change into a more comfortable clothing then laid on the bed. Then I decided to call Dara. She always make me calm down whenever I'm stressed.

*rings*

*rings*

*rings*

Why isn't she answering?

I tried it again but still the same.

I ruffled my hair in frustration. During these times, Dara's always here to comfort me, but now she's not.

I sometimes gets annoyed at her because she's more focused on getting the new trends than spend some time with me. That's the reason why she's always out of the country, to buy new clothes and make-ups that is hit in the market today. That's how she spends her money.

I got up from bed and went to grab my keys on the coffee table and went to my car, I didn't bother to change my clothes anymore.

I went to the nearest bar to unwind myself from everything. I'm so stressed right now. From work, to Dara and to Chaerin and Minho. I dunno why the two are stressing me, they just do.

I ordered beverage with low percent of alcohol at first, but as I was enjoying it, the alcohol doesn't have any effect on me anymore so I decided to have a stronger one.

One shot turned into five then to ten.

I was about to take my eleventh when the bartender held my hand that was holding the shotglass.

"I'm so sorry sir, but we only allow up to ten shots for high percent alcohol content beverages."

"I don't care." I said sternly and yanked his hand away from mine then took a shot. Then I poured another shot and drank it.

"Sir, I'm telling this to you nicely again, please stop now or else I'll call the authorities."

"Make me." I challenged him.

He's not joking when he said it. Within seconds, a group of strong-built men came to me and held both of my arms. They forced me to stand up but I held my ground. They had no choice but to drag me away in a forceful manner and lead me to the exit.

I cursed at them when the shut the door infront of my face.

I went to my car and rode it then went back to the hotel. I know I'm awfully drunk right now but I can handle to drive.

I reached the parking lot of the hotel and went to my room.

I was about to lock my door from the inside when I heard two voices coming from the hallway.

I retracted my steps so my half body was outside while the half's inside.

I just stared at them while they were walking near her room. But I'm careful enough so they won't see me there standing.

"Thanks for today. See you tomorrow." She spoke and smiled at him.

"That's nothing. I had fun. See you tomorrow." He smiled back and went near her then hugged her.

I thought that was it, but when he pulled away from the hug, he suddenly kissed her forehead. After that, he walked away then she quietly entered her room.

Then I suddenly felt uneasy. I dunno why because I'm in no position to feel this way but it just happened.

I'm in a relationship with Dara but when I saw what happened just right now made me feel burning up from anger on the inside. Maybe just because of the alcohol but I know it's not. Even when I'm drunk, I can still decipher the real and not.