CHAPTER 45 - REALIZATION

JIYONG'S POV

Chaerin left my house without hesitation. She left with anger ruling over her. We'll.. same goes with me. I don't know why I burst like that, though. It's just... I got easily irritated because of the situation, but I know I didn't mean those. I didn't mean to make her angry, I didn't mean to accuse her of cheating or anything like that and most importantly, I didn't mean to hurt her.

I'm such an asshole for doing that.

I can't believe that Dara's words ruled over me. I don't know why I easily fell for that.

But the damage has been done and there's nothing I can do to bring that moment back.

After realizing what I've done, I quickly grabbed my phone and jacket and went out of my house then I drove off.

Reaching her house in no time, I knocked at her front door, wasting not a single second.

After a few knocks, someone finally opened the door.

"Chae.. You see, I'm really sorry for---" I was cut off by someone else's voice that made me lift up my head.

"Hyung.. Noona's still not home." Seungri welcomed my eyes.

"Huh?"

"I thought she was with you."

Yeah. Until I cause some drama.

"Ah.. Have any idea where she went besides with me?"

He shook his head. "No. Maybe she went shopping or ate somewhere. I don't know. Just call her."

If she answers

"O-okay. Thanks buddy. I'll get going now." I gave him a fake smile and went back inside my car.

Sitting there at the driver's seat, I fiddled with my fingers, thinking of ways to know her whereabouts.

Then I started to drove off and went to the places she usually goes to - the café, diner, the mall and even parks.

But sadly, I got nothing.

This leads me to my one last option.

Calling her.

I know that there's a higher chance of her ignoring it so I'll prepare myself for the worst.

I hesitantly dialed her number and when I heard it ring, I slowly put my phone near my ear.

First and second ring, no answer.

Third.. Still not answer

And after the fourth ring, it ended.

"I knew it." I muttered to myself.

She really is angry at me.

But, I didn't stop there. I called her again, hoping that this time, she'll pick it up.

"Please, Chae. Pick it up. Pick it up." I tapped my index finger on the steering wheel while waiting for her voice to replace the annoying ringing tone on my ear.

But again, no luck. The ringing tone ended itself since I know there's no chance of her picking it up to talk to me.

I screwed up. Big time.

I don't know where to go now and I have no one to ask where she is, so I decided to just go back home even if some parts of me disagrees.

Until something popped into my mind. Though, I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not. But I don't have any options now. I'm desperate to know where my girlfriend is and I'll do anything for her.