CHAPTER 41 - NO WAY

Saturdays with Jiyong is what I always look forward to every time my weekend starts. It's just so good seeing him first thing in the morning when I open my eyes. Even Seunghyun and Harin are already used to seeing him either watching something in the living room or cooking breakfast for us.

Sometimes, I just smile to myself seeing the most important people in my life are happy together right before my eyes.

Like right now.

Harin and Jiyong burst into laughter with what Seunghyun said, I assumed.

"What's the laughter about, guys? Did I miss something?" I asked as I sat beside Jiyong in the dining room.

"I'm just telling Jiyong oppa the embarrassing moment Seunghyun oppa got into yesterday." Harin answered.

"Oh... that one." I laughed as I remembered the story. "Yeah... that's worth telling." Then we all laughed again except for Seunghyun.

"Yeah yeah. Laugh all you want. That's what you're really good at, bullying me. You even invited hyung to your bullying squad."

"Aw come on, Seunghyun.. don't take it too seriously. Your sisters just love you." Jiyong consoled him.

"Thank you then, I appreciate your love a lot." He retorted.

After our little conversation, we started eating with Jiyong's cooking.

"Oh! I almost forgot." Jiyong broke the peaceful silence. "I can't make it to our plans for the whole day."

"Huh? Why?"

"My longtime friend and the company's past investor wants to meet up with me tonight. Wants to talk about something."

My mood just turned sour with his announcement.

"I'm so sorry, Chae. I know we already planned everything for today since a week ago, it's just... he called suddenly and I can't say no. I really am sorry. I'll just make it up to you after this. I promise." He kissed my forehead.

"It's okay, Ji. I understand." Even if I don't.

He kissed me again. "Thank you. I really am sorry again. Love you."

"Ne."

"Too much kissing, hyung. I'm still not used to it." My brother interrupted our little moment.

"Well, should I kiss you instead?" Jiyong smirked.

"Eww~ hyung, I don't kiss guys, especially my sister's boyfriend." He made a face, looking disgusted which resulted to another loud laughter.

Time flies so fast and it's already time for Jiyong to leave. I saw him going down the stairs with his bag. My eyes followed his movements and him oblivious of it.

He went to where I am and gave me a tight hug. "You sure you're okay? Because it looks like you're not. Tell me that one word and I won't leave." We looked at each other in the eyes.

"I'm fine, Ji. You should go. You two haven't seen each other for ages so it's reasonable for me to cancel our plans." I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Go on now. Call me when you arrive home, alright?"

"Yes, captain!" He saluted then I lead him to the door to see him drove off.

I went back to the couch and watch random shows alone. Since our plans are postponed, I don't know what to do today.

Perhaps maybe go to the mall?

No. I always go with Jiyong.

Uhhmm...watch a movie?