CHAPTER 26 - WAE?

"Unni!" Harin called me soon as I entered the house.

"Hm?"

"Uhhmm.."

"What is it?"

"Someo---"

"Hi Chae!" Someone cut her off.

I looked at who did it and it made me dropped my jaw.

"How did---" I looked at my little sister but she shrugged her shoulders.

"He said he's your boyfriend so I let him in." Seunghyun interjected.

"Just like that? He just said that he's my boyfriend and you already let a stranger in?"

"What? He looks decent to me."

"Lee Seunghyun..." I tried calming myself.

"Chae... no need to get mad at your brother. I forced them to let me in" he went to my side.

"And just what is your purpose of coming?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Just want to hangout."

"Well... I'm not in the mood to. Now if you'll excuse me, let me escort you now to the door." I tap his shoulder to follow me.

I started walking knowing that he's following me.

But he's not.

I looked back and he's still there, standing on the same place as before.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked him.

"C'mon Chae... I wanna hangout."

"Yeah~ noona. He just want to be with you. Plus he brought us dinner." Seunghyun interjected again.

I looked back at him and he just waved his eyebrows up and down at me. "He's right. It'll be such a waste if we don't eat it. It's too plenty for me to eat it alone." He pouted.

"Then give it to someone. I don't care. Just get out."

"Noona! That's not how you treat your boyfriend."

I glared at my obnoxious brother. Why can't he shut up?

"See?! At least your brother's concern about me."

"Then live together."

"Unni... he came here in a nice way. Please don't treat him rudely."

So now I'm the bad guy?

I sighed. "Alright. Alright. Let's go eat to get this done with." I gave in.. only because Harin says so. Whenever she says something, it's hard for me to say no. Unlike Seunghyun who always gets on my nerves because he's so nosy in everything.

We all went to the dining area to eat whatever this asshole brought. I sat next to him, which I don't have a choice anyway because my two siblings forced me to.

Even though I'm only focused on the food I'm eating, I can see from my peripheral view that he's looking at me. I gently put my chopsticks on the table then looked at him. "What are you looking at?"

He smiled. "Nothing. You just look cute when you're eating."

"Whatever. Just finish your food."

After dinner, I intentionally made him feel that he's not welcome here anymore. But I think this asshole can't get the picture.

Seunghyun and Harin already excused themselves because they still have school tomorrow. So that leaves me and this idiot.