CHAPTER 3 - VACATION

"Listen everyone! This weekend, we'll have a three-day vacation. All my treat. You can bring anyone with you BUT it won't be on me anymore. I'll only pay for my employees. Arasseo?" We all nodded at Mr. Park.

"Okay, now back to work everyone." After his little announcement, he went back to his office and we resumed with our jobs.

"What's with the sudden outing?" I whispered to Minji

"It's his birthday. He does it yearly so get used to that unni." she answered me then went back to her table.

*Vacation Day*

We're now in front of our building waiting for the bus Mr. Park rented for us. I brought Youngbae with me. I also invited Harin and Seunghyun but they said they'll just stay home.

As we were waiting, Minji went to my side. "Annyeong unni!"

"Hello there, Minji."

"Who's with you? Your boyfriend?" she pointed at Youngbae.

He must've heard her question that he looked on our direction and swung his arm around my shoulder.

"You can say that." he answered her.

I nudged his stomach that made him put down his arm around me to aid his tummy.

"He's my bestfriend. Minji meet Youngbae. Oppa, she's Minji."

He waved at her and showed her his killer smile. "Hello there Minji. Nice meeting you." He went for a handshake which she gladly took.

"Hello there Youngbae-ssi."

Our bus finally arrived. Youngbae and I are the last to enter so I know that all the seats were already taken. As I thought, they really are all taken except for the two seats in front. I saw Minji sitting beside Taehyun. I settled on my seat and wait for the bus to move.

I looked at the seat opposite to me and saw Dara unni with her boyfriend. I wanted to greet her but they're too engrossed with each other.

"I better should not interrupt." I told myself.

I observed them for a while. I can see that they're happy together. And it's my first time seeing her boyfriend smile. Not that I'm waiting for him to. Well, to be honest, he looks handsome when he smiles.

"Hey~ watcha looking at?" Youngbae asked me, interrupting my thoughts.

"H-huh? OH! N-nothin"

"Hmmm... jealous of those lovebirds? Tsk! We're sweeter than that." He teased.

The bus started to move.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." Then I plugged in my headphones and rested my head on his shoulders.

This is gonna be a long trip.