CHAPTER 9 - ㅋㅋㅋ

Today is Harin's birthday. Seunghyun and I planned a surprised birthday party for her. We invited some of her close friends. We also invited some of ours to make the party more fun. Seunghyun invited his bestfriend, Daesung and I invited some of my officemates including Jiyong. Of course, Youngbae is here. Unfortunately, our parents weren't able to come.

We invited them to our since our house is kinda big so it can occupy numbers of people.

Our guests started to arrive one after the other, bringing presents for Harin with them.

Almost everyone is here, except for the birthday girl. She'll be here any moment now. I specifically told her bestfriend to keep her company and busy until we finish preparing. I already texted her that we're all ready and she said that they're on their way here now.

Her bestfriend texted me that they're already on the door.

"Everyone~" I gathered all their attention. "They're here. Get to your positions. Seunghyun-ah, close the lights."

Soon, the door slowly opens and two figures are visible.

"Why is it so dark here?" I heard her talking. I kept myself immobile so she won't notice that someone's here.

She went for the switch and turned on the lights. "OMO!" She jumped in surprised when she saw us in front of her.

"SAENGIL CHUKHAHAE~!" we greeted in unison.

I went to her and hugged her. "Happy Birthday my baby sis!" I kissed her forehead.

"Thanks unni."

"Happy Birthday sis." Seunghyun greeted her while holding a cake.

"Gomawo oppa!"

Everyone then, went to her to greet her and gave her their presents.

After eating, Harin went to her friends to spend time with them, so is Seunghyun. While me, I'm the busiest person right now. Since I'm the oldest of us three, I have to take care of everything in this house. Good thing Youngbae's here to help me.

"Hey~" someone grabbed me by the waist.

"Oh! Youngbae-ah! Wae?"

"Nothing. You're such a good sister to your siblings."

"Of course. I should be. Since our parents are not always around, being the eldest, I have to be responsible with them."

"That's so sweet... Harin and Seunghyun are so lucky to be your siblings. I wish I can find someone like you."

I stopped what I'm doing and faced him. "I'm also lucky to be their sister. They're both nice and loving."