CHAPTER 55 - I DO

JIYONG'S POV

I woke up from the loud buzzing sound near my ear. I slowly  opened my one eye and tried to find where the sound is coming from. I tapped here and there, trying my luck to grab something until I felt something vibrate near my palm. I grabbed hold onto it and leveled it with my one opened eye. I sighed in frustration as I saw it.

My damn phone.

I cursed to myself as I pressed the green button and answered it. "What?"

"Hello sir. I just want to inform you that your meeting with Mr. Yoo today is cancelled due to an emergency personal reason. His secretary just called in a few minutes to inform us that's why I called you right away after I received the call."

"Oh. Is that so? Well then.. Thank you Jina." I answered with my morning cracked voice.

"And oh.. Sorry for waking you up sir."

"It's okay. You just did your job. You can go home early today if you want to."

"Really?! Omo! Thank you so much sir."

"No problem. See you tomorrow." With that, I hung up.

What a great way to start my day.

I sat up and did some stretching before standing up and go to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After that, I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket and left the room to go downstairs which welcomed me with a nice smell as I took each step of the stairs. I followed the smell and lead me to the kitchen.

As I took my first step inside, my lips immediately formed into a smile as my eyes darted at the person inside, though, I can only see her back because she's looking at the the other side, my eyes still can't look away.

I made my way towards her, her still oblivious of what's happening, and then wrapped my arms around her. I can smell the faint scent of her favorite perfume which I always love to smell.

"Good morning, Mr. Kwon." Her sweet voice echoed in my ear which made me smile even more.

"Good morning, Mrs. Kwon. You're up early as always."

"Of course..  I can't let my husband starve even for a minute."

"Awww~" I cooed and pecked her cheek. "That was so sweet to hear from you."

"As if it was the first time I said that to you, huh." She scoffed as she continued cooking her delicious meals.

"Why don't you sit there and wait for me to finish? I'm almost done anyway."

"Nahh.. I better stay where I am right now because it's more favorable for me. Plus, so I'll know if you put some poison or something in it."

She shook her head and chuckled. "Whatever, Ji. I'm done now so go sit and wait."

"Aigoo... Arasseo arasseo. I'm going now." I quickly kissed her cheek before I let go and sat on the chair to wait for her.

After a few seconds, I can already see her holding a plates with her specialties on it. She served everything she cooked and then sat beside me to eat with me.