CHAPTER 29 - LOVE, IT IS

I entered the building with a smile plastered on my face.

I greeted everyone that I pass by. They all look at me, confused at my actions because I don't usually talk to them.

My smile soon faded when I saw a certain person that I kinda don't want to see right now.

She's there, standing infront of me, looking back at me. Her eyes are telling me something but I can't tell what it is.

I started walking again and walked pass her. I ignored her stares when I passed by her and went to my destination.

As I reached my workplace, my smile appeared again.

There, the most beautiful queen, sitting in her throne, doing her duties.

I placed my bag on my table first before going to hers.

I went behind her and just stood there, observing her every move but she's still oblivious of my presence.

I looked left and right, making sure that the coast is clear before doing my move.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and gave her a quick peck on the cheeks.

"Good morning, beautiful." I greeted her and turned her chair around so she can face me.

She gave me a what-the-fuck look which left me confused.

"What's with the face? Woke up from the wrong side of the bed this morning?"

"No. I just woke up from the worst nightmare ever happened in my life." She answered sternly.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, don't act so dumb, Jiyong. I know now everything."

"Know about what?"

"Why'd you break up with her?"

"Are we really going to talk about that here?"

"Yeah. Why not?" She kinda raised her voice at me which cause a few employees to look at us.

"Because we're already gathering unwanted attentions so talking about that here isn't a good idea."

She sighed. "Alright then... let's talk about it later." She turned her chair around so she's now facing her laptop again.

"How about we go somewhere else and talk about it there."

"Not a good suggestion. I have so much to do."

"Well then... I guess later at lunch?"

"Still no."

"Aww. Come on, babe..."

"Stop calling me that! Because of you, I'm in deep shit right now." She blurted.

"What?!"

"Nothing..."

"Oh.. that seems nothing to me." I grabbed her arms and dragged her out of her chair. "Let's go. We need to talk about it. NOW."

I drove us to a nearby restaurant. We settled at the less populated area so we can have a little privacy of our own. We made our orders first before we start our conversation.

"So..."

"Why'd you break up with her?" She cut me off.

"Babe, I told y---"

"Will you stop calling me that?!" She cut me off again.

I sighed. "Okay. Okay. I will."

"Good. Now explain."