Chapter 12

Ross POV
We must of been hugging for what was like forever and it felt so nice until...people were staring we let go awkwardly and walked to our lockers.

"So um...what do we say that was to people" I asked awkwardly.

"I really don't know, you could say you were gonna pull my jumper over my head" she said.

"And why would I do that?" I questioned her.

"Because that's what you used to do all of you" she said.

"Do you really think I'd do that now?" I asked.

"Yes I still think you could do stuff like that to me, you did it for many years" she shouted as her voice cracked.

"You should know me enough to know that I wouldn't do anything like that to you ever again" I said with sadness in my voice.

"I just I want to be alone" she said and then ran off. I followed her and as she got round the corner I saw the 'popular girls' and they were shoving Laura. I thought they stopped picking on her that's what Laura said. I felt so stupid that I didn't know and didn't do anything about it, maybe I don't deserve her maybe someone else does and I should just leave before a get her in anymore trouble than I already have gotten her into. I don't know what to do...

Laura POV
I ran round the corner to get away from Ross when the populars started to push me about. All I could think of was crying and running I'd had enough but they always have to push me a bit further to my breaking point. They start kicking me and punching me I just took it how I used to and was back at square one again with no one by my side because Ross was no longer here. I start to crawl to the toilets when darkness overcomes me.

Ross POV
I was watching the whole thing when I see a motionless body on the floor I ran as soon as I saw her. As soon as I saw Laura not moving and barely breathing that's when my whole world came crashing down.
----------------------------------------------

Not long but COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE this, let me know any ideas if you have any as well!