Chapter 32

Ross POV
"You just said you love me" I say out of shock

"I...I did didn't I" she says shocked herself.

"Did you mean it or was it a spur of the moment?" I ask.

"I think so, I've never said it as part of a moment, so I guess I do, I do love you!" She says jumping into my hug.

"I'm never going to let you go, just so you know, you're not getting away this time" I say.

"I don't want you to let go" she says nuzzling her head into my chest, I'm getting that great feeling I used to have, back.

"Can I have this last dance?" I ask and she nods. I bring her close as the slow song plays, she rests her head on my chest as we turn and step. I pulled her even closer so there was no air that could get between us. I twiddled a piece of her hair as I admire her beauty and how I don't deserve her.

"You're so beautiful" I say still swaying gently.

"No I'm not" she says frowning looking at the stars.

"Yes you are, how can you not see it? You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my life, you're sweet, gentle, strong and adorkable of course. I don't think I could live another day knowing that you hated me, it hurt me bad and I realised what I had done to you, I know that it can never be undone but I'm going to use all my time to make it up to you I swear."

"I believe you but you know that if you hurt me again there might not be a next time" she says.

"Okay..." I say.

"Shall be head home now I mean it's getting late now" Laura says.

"Yeah I'll call for a taxi" I say picking up my phone and dialling for a taxi.

"Yeah...okay...uhuh...okay....thanks" I say answering the women on the phone.

"Taxi will be here soon" I say.

"Okay when do we move onto the next place for your tour, I mean London is fun but where next?" She asks.

"I believe Paris, the city of love" I say winking to her and she turns away as her cheeks go pink and flushed.

"Maybe you can use that time to make it up to me?" She said suggestively.

"Maybe I can, if I can think of something to do" I say.

What could I do? Maybe take her up to the Eiffel Tower or a romantic meal? I don't know what to do?

----------------------------------------------
Okay I know it's short but I need your guys help on what Ross should do for Laura in Paris, also I've been stuck on what to do and I needed to update so I thought a small update is better than none at all? Maybe? Anyways comment suggestions! I could really use your help!