Thirteen

Leah's POV.......

The vibration from my phone woke me up. I grabbed it from my night stand and smiled.

"I know that you're in town! I will be at the hotel lobby in twenty minutes" -TVR

I looked up at the clock and saw that it read seven fourth five. I had exactly twenty minutes to get ready. I quickly took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. Once I was all cleaned, I changed into dark jeans, a white long sleeve and put on a fux fur vest.  I sat on the bed put on my knee high boots and beige hat. I made sure my curls were in place and quickly did my make up.
My phone vibrated again and saw a messages from TVR.
"Downstairs"
"On my way down" I quickly typed back and grabbed my bag along with my room key.

I closed my hotel room door and made my way to the elevator. The doors opened and I walked in. I closed my eyes and remembered the day I met Trevor.

It was a random fraternity party outside of campus and my sorority was there as well. Trevor's team was in town for the game against The stars. I remember fixing the beer that was in the cooler and this guys asking me for a bud light.

I handed it to him and he gave me some stupid pick line. "Hey, so do you like hockey? If so then today is your lucky day"

I laughed at his face and from there we became good friends ever since.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. I walked out toward the lobby and smiled once Trevor was in view.

"Excuse me, are you Trevor Van Riemsdyk?" I asked as I walked up to him.

He looked at me up and down and had a grind.
"It depends who wants to know" he said.

"Missed ya boy" I said while wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Missed you too beautiful, but what's with the hat?" He said while flicking it.
"What? It goes with my outfit"
"Aha sure, come let's go! Are you hungry?" He said while pushing me out the door.
"Yes I am!"
"Good! I know a great place around the corner"

...

We were siting in a booth at Lou Malnati's, who had the best deep dish pizza in Chicago.

"Look at you with the short hair" I said before taking a bite of my pizza.
"Yea it makes me look professional" he said with a smirk.
"Aha more like the ladies like it"
"You know me so well"

We both laughed and continued eating.
"So how are you doing?" He asked.
"I am doing good, busy working but good"
"I knew I like you for a reason"

We continued talking until I heard my name.
I looked up and saw Antonie with a confused look.
"I didn't really think that you would literally be going out to dinner with another boy" he said a bit hurt.
"Well yea, this is my friend...."
"Trevor Van Riemsdyk, yea I know" he said rudely.
"Yup and you're Antonie Roussel, good to see you again" Trevor said nicely.
"Yea, I will see you around"

With that Rouss walked away.

"Well that was awkward" TVR said.
"You can say that again"
....

After dinner we headed back to the hotel. We both hugged each other good bye.

"See you tomorrow Hun"
"See you tomorrow"