Twenty Five

Leah's POV.....

Few weeks later....

As always things have been busy to the max. It's been non stop with games back to back and the holiday festivities.

Tonight's the last home game before Christmas and I have been going crazy setting up the calendar tables. Every floor had about ten tables set up with so many boxes of the Calendar. In every box there's a special autographed one from all the players.

So the lucky winner will be totally random. Hopefully this doesn't cause any fights, crossing my fingers. Right after this game is the teams family party at the rink after the game. I'm pretty excited to be able to kick back for a bit.

Once I tripled checked every section and made sure the ice girls had and understood everything. I made my way down to the locker room. Michael was on media and Tyler selfie  and I was on snapchat duty. Will was walking around doing his thing.

I showed my pass and walked inside. The boys were completely dressed and waiting patiently to go out.

I took a seat next to Evans and waited for Ruff to come in. This was a huge game cause we were playing against the Blues. They are a pretty though team to beat but I have so much confidence in my boys.

Ruff came out and gave his word of encouragement. The boys say there and Listened. He then left and Jamie took the floor. He yelled the starting line up and They all huddled in a circle.

One by one they lines up and I stood behind Jaime. He turned around grabbed my wrist that had the bracelet he bought me on.

"You believe?" He asked.
"I believe" I said while looking at his eyes.

He nodded and we started to move. I started to record them walking towards the ice and the arena being dark. The big bright green star was the only thing you can see.

Even though it dark, you can most definitely hear the crowd. The Stars chant was being blasted threw the speakers. One by one the players went out on the ice and Jamie followed hitting  the ice with such speed.

Curt one of the assistant coaches gave me his hand and helped me behind the bench. Today is a special snapchat addition. As a holiday gift from Lindy, fans get an inside look to what really goes on behind the bench.

some of the guys were already at the bench waiting for the national anthem. The first line was already out on the ice with their head down.

 The first line was already out on the ice with their head down

The anthem finished and the lights went up. The refs were at their spots and Jamie was in the center with Tarasenko.

The puck dropped and the game began. Not even two minutes into the game. I see Jamie skating over to the bench with head down.

The trainer ran over to him and I heard yelling on the ice. I looked up and saw Tyler going off on Bortuzzo.

He was throwing some punches and cursing up a storm. Jordie was also fight defending his brother.
We all looked up at the screen and saw the cheap shot that Bortuzzo did to Jamie. The crowd booed  but I kept watching something click in Tyler's eyes. He saw red and literally ran so fast to hot Bortuzzo.