Forty Three

Leah's POV....

"Finally! You're back for good!" Jackie yelled over the loud music.

I laughed a bit and kiss led her cheek.
"Seriously Leah, he's an ass babe. You're a fine piece of ass and he's gonna regret cheating on you" Christina also yelled.

"Guys! Stop!" I yelled happily.
"To Leah being Bad and Bougie!" Ryan yelled as we all cheered.

I told the girls what had occurred last night with Tyler. We decided to go out and pre game before we see Justin Bieber. To celebrate my new World Cup of hockey Job and to being newly single. I think they just want me to forget about the situation with Tyler for tonight. I honestly don't mind, since I missed them so much.

We were at Saint Anne's across from the Arena. It was a bit packed for a Sunday late afternoon, but it was mostly pre gaming before heading to the show. My phone vibrated and I looked at it. It was a message from Kate asking if I was heading towards Jamie's before the show. I feel bad for ignoring her but I don't want to be near her or people associate with Tyler.

I ignored the message and placed my phone back in my bag. I looked back my friends and smiled at them. It's good to be back with them. With me being busy with work, Tyler and my treatments, I haven't spent any time with them. But now things are gonna change. I noticed that we were low on beer and headed towards the bar.

A tall, well built, handsome bearded man came up to me.

"Hey! Can I have four bud lights bottles?" I asked him.
"Sure" he said with a smirk and turned back around.

I bit my lip admiring his toned ass. He came back a few minutes later with the bottle of beers and I handed him a fifty. He gladly took it and came back with change.

"You know I haven't seen you here in awhile?" The stranger said to me.
"Huh?" I said confused.
"You used to come here with two guys after working across the street"
"Oh! You mean my friends Michale and William! Yea we both work for the Dallas Stars" I explained.
"That makes sense, I am Devin" he said with his hand out.
"Leah" I said while grabbing it and shaking it. I pulled away immediately when I felt electricity run up my arm.
"Well Leah, don't be a stranger now"

He gave me another smirk and walked way to server another guest. I left him a tip and grabbed the bottles. I walked back toward the girls and handed them all a beer. They all had a smirk.

"What?" I asked.
"You sure have a Type" Ryan said.
"Huh?"
"The Bearded, handsome, tatted, fit type" Jackie continued on.
"Guys, Devin isn't interested"
"Oh Devin, huh" Christina mocked.

I rolled my eyes and looked back towards the bar. Devin was looking straight at me and I gave him a small wave. He laughed a bit and waved back. I shook my head and turned back to the girls. We kept drinking a bit and danced as well.

It was time to go and we made our way to the arena. Tom was able to help get us floor seats. We quickly got thru Security and into our seats. We all yelled in excitement and took our seats.

.....

The show was amazing and Justin Bieber was amazing. I haven't sung or danced in the longest time and it was amazing. I knew it was gonna take forever to get out of the arena. So I had the girls follow me up to the office to wait for the crowds to leave.

We were passing up the suites, until I heard my name. I turned around and saw Kate with Jamie.

"Oh hey" I said to them.
"Hey. I texted you before the show" she said as she hugged me.
"Yea, sorry about that. We decided to go to Saint Anne's before the show"
"Oh okay, well what are you guys doing now?"
"We were gonna hide out in my office until the crowds left"
"Well we were gonna get another drink, you guys should join us" Jamie intersected.
"Um sure we will see"