Fiffty Three

Leah's POV....

Few months later...

"I don't believe that!" Julie Hemsky yelled before taking a sip of her drink.
"Believe what?" I asked.
"That the last time Tyler got a blow job was two months ago?" She said with a smile.
"Are you kidding me?" I yelled as I smacked Tyler's arm.

We were off for the summer after an unsuccessful Season and currently hanging out The Hemsky's house. I got to meet Julie at a WAG's charity event and automatically hit off. Ales and Tyler have actually gotten closer and are becoming good friends. They invited us over for brunch and drinks since we haven't seen them all summer.

"what?" He said with a smile.
"You're such a liar!" I yelled again.
"Well what's the truth?" Ales asked.
"He literally got one this morning!" I yelled.

We all laughed and I wrapped my arms around Tyler's shoulder. I definitely had a bit too much to drink, well we all did.

"Such a little liar!" Julie yelled.
"Sorry?" He said with a shrug.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him closer to me. I turned his face around and bit his bottom lip. He smiled and placed his arms around my waist.

"I love you" he said.
"I love you too"
"Ugh! You make me sick!" Julie yelled.
"Shut up! I have to see you and Ales make out all time" Tyler yelled.
"Aha! Ales did you show him the tapes?" Julie said as she smacked Ales arm.
"What tapes! I want to see!" I said while Turing to them.

Ales had his head in his hands and Julie was looked a bit confused. I shook my head and kissed Tyler one more time.

"When you guys grow older together, you have to do things to keep things spicy" Julie said as she winked towards her husband.
"I love you guys, you're an amazing couple" I said.
"I want to be like you guys" Tyler said as he pulled me closer.

Julie awed and Ales just rolled his eyes.
"So few more weeks until the wedding! How excited are we?" Julie asked.

A chuckled a bit because technically we have been married for almost a year already. Things have definitely been up and down this past year but we some how made thru. A lot of pushing buttons and seeing how far we can go with annoying one another. There had been plenty of heated arguments about the house , how to spend our money and of course Tyler's health. With some convincing and cold shoulder. Tyler had successful surgery on his right shoulder to repair a labral tear.

The first four weeks were a nightmare. Tyler was being stubborn and didn't want to be in a sling. He would wear it when I was home and once I left for the day, he would take it off. I would randomly come home for lunch and catch him with out it.  Some times Cash and Marshal would have it in their mouths when I came home.
But after threatening him to not having sex or giving him blow jobs. He stopped being a grouch and wore the sling with out a complaint for the rest of that month. Now he wears it for a few hours a day.

"So excited" I said.
"Everything is good to go?" She asked again.
"Yup, our moms and my grandmother are on top of everything. All we have to do is show up and get married"
"Yay! I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun"
"I can't wait for the bachelor party" Tyler added.

I let go of him and rolled my eyes playfully.
"He can't wait to get his dick played with one last time by a stranger" Julie said with a wink.

We all laughed the comment. "He can do what ever he wants. I know he's with me forever"
"You got yourself a keeper!" Ales said.
"I know, I do" Tyler said before kissing the side of my head.

We talked a bit longer and then decided to head home. Tyler got us an Uber and we were on our way. Thank goodness We didn't drive, especially since we drank a bit too much.