Fifty

Tyler's POV....

A few weeks  later....

"Alright that's her last box, are you sure she's going to be okay with this?" Ryan asked as she handed me the box.
"I told her that I have a surprise for her. Besides we are married now and we do have to live together" I said as I placed the box in the back of my trunk.
"Who says!" She said while crossing her arms around her chest.
"Everyone haha besides Michale has moved in. So you're not completely alone"
"Yea I know but Leah and I have been living with one another since we were eighteen" Ryan explained.
"I know hun, but this doesn't affect your friendship. You can sleepover when ever you want" I said while kissing her forehead.
"You take care of her now Tyler. I mean it!" She said while pushing me away and punching my arm.
" I know I fucked up more then once. But I am really trying my hardest. Yes, we got married while we wasted. But I wouldn't want it any other way. I truly love her and I want the best"
"I know love. You proved yourself when you defend her against Marchand. Who was someone you admire and was your friend. We all know the love you have for her"
"Thank you Ryan"
"Of course and don't worry about her not liking the house. She will love it"

I pulled her into a hug and thanked her for her help again. I hopped into my car and honked the horn as I made my way out. I let out another deep sigh.

Leah will be coming home later on tonight from Toronto. The last time we were together was back when we were in DC. The next day We both went back to home to Dallas. She had a few days to pack up for her trip to Toronto. Of course all her things were still at her old place with Ryan. So she sent her days off with her not with me. I was a bit annoyed and jealous of course. But in all fairness she is my Fiancé/wife. 
We agreed that once Leah is back home for good and things settled down a bit. That she will move in with me and the boys. During training camp, I would come home and cleaned and make room for her things. Then a thought came into head and went straight to my realtor.

I wanted to get us a new house that we can both fill with new and happy memories together. As much as I love my first Dallas home, it's time for a change. It took about two days but I found the perfect house for us. It a bit further from the rink and Leah's old house but there's a lot more privacy. Which I believe she will enjoy that.

The house is a bit of fixer upper and we can get it all done by the end of the season. I haven't sold the first one yet, since I figured we would want the second one all New and ready to be moved in. So all her furniture is in storage and her clothes are going to be at the house.

I pulled into the driveway and parked next to Leah's car. I unloaded the car, quickly ran up the stairs with Leah's boxes and placed them on her side of closet. I started to unpack some of her things and organized our closet.

Once I was content with the way the closet looked and went to work in the bathroom. I organized some of the shelves and made sure her stuff was all there.
I grabbed any garbage that was left around the room and stared to place them into the empty garage bags.

I walked back downstairs and threw the bags outside. I then made my way to the couch and threw myself on it. I stretched a bit and the dogs came over to my lap. I haven't cleaned so much in life and it definitely took a Toll on me.

I began to scratch behind the back of their ears "boys mamma should be home in about an hour"
They both barked and I got up to head toward the kitchen. I wanted to make us a romantic dinner and celebrate the making of our new home. I looked inside the fridge and found a couple of salmons and a bag of wild rice. I took them out and looked over at the clock.

I quickly ran up stairs and changed my shirt and placed some Cologne on. I grabbed a snap back and my keys and ran out the door.