Thirty Five

Tyler's POV.....

"mmmh, Please No more Tyler! You have to be downstairs ready to go in thirty minutes" Leah said as she was laying in bed under the sheets.

"Baby, I will be fine. It doesn't take me that long to get dressed"

"Please you're worse then me" she said as she went under the sheet.

I heard her cute laugh and I went under the sheets as well. Ever since last night we both have been in this state of Euphoria. The room is filled with so much love and happiness, that I never want to leave this room. But then a small bit of sadness creeps on me. When we get back home, I will go back to my empty house with my two boys and she will go back to her house with her roommate Ryan. I don't think I can deal with the fact her not being by my side when I fall asleep or when I wake up.

I laid on top of her and kissed her cheeks.

"What are you thinking of?" she asked
"Um thinking of, what I am going to do when we get back home?" he said.
"aha?"
"You won't be with me in my bed" I whined.
"Awe, are you going to miss me?" she said while pinching my cheek .

"Yes! You're my girlfriend" I said while nuzzling my face against her cheek.

She kept staring into my eyes and smiled.

"what are you think?" I asked.
"How the hell did I get stuck with a fuck boy?" she said with a smile.

We both laughed "Your personal fuck boy, may I add. Besides last night, this morning and a few minutes you were enjoying this fuck boy"

"Haha! That is completely true but your truly going to be fucked, if you don't shower and run downstairs"

I groaned and got off her, I checked the clock and quickly ran to the shower. Leah laughed and got up as well. I turned to see her beautiful body one more time. I took the quickest shower of my life and ran back out of the room.

"Clothes are out on the bed" Leah said to me before walking into the bathroom.

I thanked her and changed into my boxers, jeans, shirt, and hoodie. I didn't bothered doing my hair, so I grabbed a beanie. Leah came out wrapped in a towel. She was killing me slowly. I kissed her and told her I was going downstairs to get coffee. She nodded and kissed me again. I walked back out with my jacket and phone.

I checked my watch and I had ten minutes to spear. There were a few guys in the lobby and the coaching staff. I nodded towards them and walked into the café. I made myself a cup of coffee and a small yogurt. I walked back out and headed towards the bus. Jamie waved me over and I took a seat next to him.

"what up seggy! How was your night?" he asked.

A smile was starting to form "ew! I don't need that image" he said.

I laughed and tried to take a bite of my yogurt "we had a nice night, what about you and Kate?"

"It was incredible, cut short due to Lindy's curfew. But all in all it was nice and I was happy to be with her" he said.

"is she going to game?"

"Yea actually, she's going to be in the family suite with Leah's family"

My eye's widen and I was in complete shocked that tonight I was going to meet the rest of Leah's Family. Also we were playing the New York Ranger's and that I am going to see Nina. My heart stopped for a bit and anxiety was starting to hit me.

"TYLER!" Jamie yelled and waved his hand in front of my face.

I shook my head and looked back at him. "Sorry, I spaced out for a bit"