Fiffty Two

Leah's POV....

Few months later.....

"Tyler, I am not mad" I try to say in a calm voice.
"Leah, please" he begged me.
"Just let me be" I said as I slammed the door to the office.

I took a seat behind the desk and covered my face. Small tears were spilling every where and I let everything go. We both got into a huge fight a few days ago while we were in Toronto . I was siting in the arena editing some posts and Auston Matthews skated toward me. He introduced himself to me and we got to talking. Tyler came over and was furious what he saw.

He came over and placed his arm over me. I laughed a bit cause I thought he was just being his jealous self. But I knew that wasn't the case when he packed all my things and grabbed my arm.

Once we got away from Auston, he let go of my arm. There was a small bruise forming and I smacked Tyler.
I told him to stay away from me and we didn't talk the rest of the trip back. When we got home, I stayed in the guest room and just ignored him as much as I can. Which completely irritated him and decided to get even with me.

We were on Thanksgiving break and we were going to host Dinner at our house. Last night he decided to go out with Brandon and party it up at some club. All while I was at home with the dogs and prepping things for dinner. I went to bed early and woke up to messages from Ryan and Jamie. I was even tagged in a lot of picture on Instagram. I got up and my heart dropped. There was Snapchats and Instagram stories on both of their profiles with the both of them.

Tyler just took a selfie but Ali took one of herself leaning on Tyler. There was also a picture posted up with her arms around his. I took a deep breath because I didn't want to jump to conclusions. After we announced our engagement, Tyler and I went to counseling together. We both had major trust issues before and we just wanted to make our trust stronger.

But I feel like ever since Toronto, all our hard work went down the drain. He came up to me as soon as I saw the pictures. He claims that nothing happened. Ali tagged along with a friend and they were just being friends. She got drunk and he was just helping her get home safe. I just nodded and got ready for the day. He followed me downstairs and turned me around.

Which now leads to me now being in this office. I whipped the tears away form my face and got up. I headed straight to my room and grabbed what I needed. I changed into so sweats and then texted Ryan.

Once I got the information I needed, I made my way back downstairs. I grabbed my car keys but stopped when Tyler called my name.

"Where are you going?" He asked.
"I will be right back, just preheat the oven at 350 and then placed the turkey inside. Set a timer for six hours, I will be back to do the rest" I said.
"You will be back right?"
"Yes, we have a dinner that we are hosting. After everyone leaves, you and I are going to have a long talk"

He just nodded and I left the house. I went straight to my car and entered my destination. I then backed out of the drive way and then headed to where I was going. My mind was completely blanked out and I have no idea how I got to this house. I placed the car in park and took a deep breath. I made sure I had everything I needed before walking to the front door. 

I rang the doorbell and Jamie (Ali and Brandon's mom) answered the door.

"Hello! Leah was it?" She asked.
"Yes, I am sorry to be interrupting anything but I would love to talk to you and the family" I said.