Twenty Nine

Leah's POV.....

Today's New Year's Eve and we landed from LA this morning. I really just wanted to lay in bed until I had to get ready for The Teams Party. Jamie invited Michael and Will and I was automatically invited cause of Tyler and cause he's my big brother. Ryan texted me, saying w she wanted us to get ready together. But Tyler had other plans for us.

Which Is where I am now, under his sheets in his arms naked. The whole plane ride he was teasing me and I just couldn't help myself when we got into his car.

About an hour of messing around, we got back to his house and got to round two.

"Mm baby, are you okay?" He asked as he rubbed my arms.
"Mm yea, just really tried" I said with a yawn.
"Ha I worn you out"

I closed my eyes and just nodded. I cuddled deeper into his side and laid my head on his chest. The only thing I heard was the rhythm of his heart beat.

I felt wet kisses on my cheek and my eyes opened. Cash was laying by side and Marshall was Nudging my face with his nose.

"Mm hello pups" I said while siting up and covering myself with Tyler's sheets. I petted both dogs behind the ear and then grabbed my phone. It was five in the afternoon and I'm surprised that I slept the whole afternoon. I stretched a bit and climbed off the bed. I grabbed my underwear from the floor and went into Tyler's closet. I grabbed a long sleeve shirt and placed it over my head. It was pretty big on me, so I decided to wear it as a dress.

I followed the dogs down to the kitchen and Amazing aroma filled my nose. Tyler's back was towards me and he was on the stove stirring. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed small kisses between his blades.

"Hello Honey" he said in a husky voice.
"Hi baby"
He turned around and pulled me to his chest. I went on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss.

"You looks so sexy in my shirt" he said to me.
"Well I was suppose to be home with clean clothes but ended up here"
"Well, you see I'm the best boyfriend ever and I actually washed your clothes"
"No you didn't!"
"Yup, its in the dryer as we speak. I also went to your place and grabbed somethings that you were gonna need tonight"
"You are the best boyfriend ever!"

We kissed again and I sat up on the counter.

"What are you cooking?" I asked.
"Meat sauce and penne"
"Yum"'on cue my stomach started to growl and I rubbed it.
"Just a few more minutes"

I hopped off the counter and started to set up the table. Tyler asked me to grab a bottle of wine from the bar. I popped it opened and poured two glasses. Tyler placed two bowls in front of me. I thanked him and took a seat. We really didn't say much, since I was stuffing my face. A few satisfied moans escaped from my mouth and Tyler just laughed.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked.
"Limo is gonna be here at ten" he said.

I nodded and we continued eating. We both cleaned up and went outside the backyard. Cash and Marshall were doing their business and I was siting on Tyler's lap.

"What are your wished for the new year?" He asked.
"That a year from today, we will be in the same spot" I said while staring into his eyes.
"I want the same thing" he said before we kissed.

I just kept staring at him and caressed his cheek with my thumb. We remained this way until the dogs clawed for the patio door to be opened. We both decide to get ready for the night. I was the first one to start getting ready since I'm a girl and apparently take forever.

I was siting on the counter with my robe, curling my hair. The water was turned off and Tyler climbed out of the shower. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and another one drying his hair. I moved a bit when he got closer to the mirror.