Thirty

Leah's POV........

"UGH!!!!" I yelled as I started to punch the bag with all my strength.

"That's It Girl! Left Hook!" My friend Jackie yelled.

I did the move she instructed me to do and continued to do the one she yells. After the new year's incident, I have received more unwanted attention. I had to make my Instagram and all social medias private. Unfortunately all of Tyler's girl fans found out about us and the fight I had with Ali ended up online. Tom and I had a private meeting about it and had to do damage control. I was put on probation because the way I acted jeopardized the Team's name. Even thou I defended myself, its completely wrong to slap Miss former Texas.

This has to be the worst way to start the new year honestly. Tyler has been there trying to support me but I needed this incident to cool down. We keep our space while we are at work and only really see each other in our own homes. That way no one can take pictures of us going out. It definitely has put a strain in our relationship but we are trying to make it work.

Thank goodness we are home for a little bit and I am squeezing time for my friends, including Ryan. It's Friday night and instead of going out, I am at gym working my aggression out. I have been at the gym and playing soccer a lot lately. Which I am actually happy with, since I have been slacking on since I started working.

A few minutes later, Jackie and I cleaned up and headed to the indoor soccer field. Some of the guys were playing a pick up game and we decided to go. Traffic was pretty light and we got the field in a matter of minutes. We walked into the field and heared yelling.

"look who decided that she was good enough to praise us with her presence" Brandon yelled.

"Oh shut up and get ready to get your ass kicked!" I yelled at him as I placed my bag down on the bench.

We split in two different teams and began to play. My team won four to two and I felt amazing after playing. I felt more energized and happier actually. I took a seat on the bench and grabbed my phone. There was message from Tyler, letting me know that he was going out with Demers and Jesse. I typed him back to be careful and that I missed him.

"So are you to cool to grab a beer with some old friends?" Brandon asked as he took a sip of his water bottle.

"ha I mean, if you're ok that I am sweaty and sure. I kind of miss you fools" I said.

"Shut Up! We were your life for awhile" he said as he put me on a headlock.

I pushed him away and laughed a bit. We decided on a bar to go to and went our way. Jackie decided to head home since she had work early in the morning. I drove to back home and showered real quick. There was no way I was gonna go to the bar smelling. Once I was all cleaned up, I changed into a pair of black legging, a black v neck and put on a jean jacket. Once I had my converses tied, I grabbed a random snap back and placed on my head. My hair was still wet and curly, so a hat was perfect. I put on some light makeup and then grabbed my bag along with my keys.

Libertines was only fifteen minutes away from my house. So I got here pretty quick and parked my car close to the bar. I made my way in and saw Brandon at the bar.

"Hey"I said as I kissed his cheek and sat on the empty bar stool next to him.

"Hey! I knew you went home to shower" he said before taking a sip of his beer.

"Please, you took a shower in the locker room. You smell like soap"

"Haha you caught me! but I am glad you came out.Didn't really think you were going to" he admitted to me.