Eighteen

Leah's POV....

I felt the bed move and my eyes quickly opened. I turned over and saw Antoine's tone back and cute ass. He bent over and picked up his boxer. I smiled at what I'm seeing and quickly covered my naked body. I closed my eyes feeling content with the events that occurred last night.

After a bit of our hot make out session by the bathroom. We stayed a bit longer but his hands were wondering on me. Eventually we said our goodbyes and Demers stayed behind. 

The car ride was filled with comfortable silence. I held his right hand and at every red light he kissed the back of it.We got to the house and both of us walked hand in hand. We got inside and the rest I can say was pretty amazing. He took it slow with me at first but the rest of the night his name was being yelled so loud.

"I know you're awake love, you need to get ready" he said as he leaned over me.

I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

"There's my beautiful girl, good morning" he bent down and tried to kiss me.

I covered my mouth "ew morning breath from me"
"I don't care Babe"

He removed my hands and placed his lips on mine. He slowly lowered himself and his hands were by the side of my head. My legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck. We continued making out but I quickly stopped.

"Um thank god you stopped or we would never being leaving this bed" he said in between kisses.
"I know, I don't want to get up" I said before yawning.

"I know, but we both have to work"

I nodded and he got off me. He stretched his body and gave me a quick wink.

"Go shower, I will make us something" he said before walking out.

I watched him walk out and I laid for a bit. I closed my eyes and relaxed for bit. But realization hit me and I got up with the sheets covering me. I took everything out of my bag and laid my clothes out. Lucky for me his master bathroom is connected to his room. I walked inside and brushed my teeth. Then I grabbed a towel from his closest and hopped into the shower. The cool water helped relax my sore body. I guess for practically being a born again virgin for a year things tighten up. I grabbed my loofa and placed some body wash on it. I ran it threw the water to let it lather. I started to scrub my body up and down.  I then grabbed some shampoo and started to wash my hair. The curtains were pulled aside and Antoine came in. He pressed his lips on my bare shoulders and behind my neck.

Another smile formed and I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. I went to grab my conditioner bottle and but Antoine grabbed it from me. He squeezed some into his hands and massaged into my hair. He made sure he got every piece of hair and then helped me rinse it.

"Thank you" I said before giving him a small peck.

"No problem, go dry up and get dressed. Your food is ready"

I nodded and kissed him again. I grabbed my towel and let him get cleaned up. I wrapped around towel around my head and walked out.

After a few minutes I was dressed in black skinny dressed pants and a simple grey shirt. I placed a huge sliver necklace around my neck to make it a bit for professional. I also put on some bracelets and my watch.  Antoine came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He gave me another peck and I ran into the bathroom to put some make up on. Once my teeth was brushed, mousse was in my hair and my make up was done. I walked back out to the bedroom and put my rime stoned  flats on.

Once I was dressed and ready  to go, I walked out and headed towards the kitchen. Antoine was siting by the island drinking a cup of coffee and looking at his Phone. He looked so handsome in his fitted dark jeans and light blue button down. I hopped on to the stool and grabbed the plate that was waiting for me.