Fourty One

Tyler's POV......

The sun light was beaming so bright threw my window. I let out a grunt and turned around to face away from it. I felt something next to me move and grunt as well. I slowly opened my eyes and I smiled when I saw Leah laying there. She was cuddled underneath the blankets and looked so peaceful.

I took this opportunity to take a picture of her

I took this opportunity to take a picture of her. I grabbed my phone from the night stand and got off the bed. I snapped the picture quickly and laid back down next to her. I went on my personal snapchat and placed it in front of us. I started to kiss her cheeks and nibble on her ear. A smile appeared on her face. I gave a wink to the camera and wrote a caption.

"'My sweet baby girl"

I continued kissing her cheeks "wake up baby, daddy wants to play"
"Mmm, daddy can play with yourself" she said.
"But I want to play with you" I whispered in her ear.

I slipped my hand underneath the sweater she was wearing. I quietly thanked god that she didn't have a bra on. I squeeze her already swollen nipple. Her eyes widen and she out a small moan. She looked up at me and I smiled down at her.

"Stop that" she said as she got up and smacked my hand away.
"I am sorry" I said as I kissed her lips.
"Aha" she said as she yawned and closed her eyes.
"Good morning" I said as I pulled her close.
"Good morning, How are you alive?" She asked.
"Ha I don't know, but head is killing me" I said.
"Me too" she said before letting a yawn escape.

I laughed a bit and got off the bed. I headed toward the bathroom and grabbed some Advil from the Cabinet. I took four and walked back out. I gave two to Leah and took a sip from my water bottle. I gave it to her and she thanked me.

I nodded and sat back down on the bed. Leah was on her phone, quickly typing something's. She then got off her phone and looked at me.

"Did you have a good birthday?" She asked.
"Yes because you were there. Thank you"

She nodded " we need to talk about us"
"What about us?"
"We aren't together Tyler and we shouldn't go around kissing each other and sleeping together"

I let out a sigh and grabbed her hands.
"Leah, what we have. You just can't throw it away. I made a dumb mistake but I am willing to work it out"
"Tyler, you made my biggest fear come true. I talked to you over and over again about it. You told me that you would never do anything. But look what happened"
"I will gain your trust back"

She was about to say something until their was a knock on the door. I yelled for the person to come in. Candace popped her head in.

"Mom wants you guys down for breakfast" she said with a smile.
"Okay" I said.

She closed the door and I faced Leah again. She had her hands covering her face.
"Ugh" she yelled.
"What's wrong?"
"Your mom! I didn't ask her if she was ok with me sleeping over"
I laughed "baby, it's okay. She loves you"
"Not the point"