Fifty One

Leah's POV....

"I can't believe it, but the Mommies did good" Tyler whispered in my ear.
"They did an amazing job" I said as I looked around the our beautiful decorated park near our house.

There was five wide tables with white table clothes. One in the center and the others around. They had poles next to the tables and had lights hanging next to and across the poles. There was a table filled with sweet deserts and a beautiful cake. Behind the table was letter balloons that wrote our LOVE.
There was an area set up for picture that had cut up props and behind was a wall filled with white curtains going down and flowers around it. The Dj was right next to it playing both of our favorite songs.

On the other side there was a few life size games. There was a life size connect four, ring toss, costume corn hole with our initials and Jenga. There was bubbly bar and a watering hole next to it that.

I was amazed at the work our parents and grandparents did. They truly did an amazing job. There were already a few here and we went to say hello.

"Leah, you look so beautiful" Ryan said as she hugged me.
I was wearing a mid Length white dress with lace long sleeve and topped it off with nude pumps. My hair was down and wavy.
"Thank you" I said as I hugged her tight.
"But you're missing something" she said as she walked away from me.

She came back a few minutes later and placed a white flower crown on my head.
"Now you look complete" she said with a smile.
"Thank you again" I said to her.
"Of course"
"I miss you, how's the new roommate?" I asked.
"Ha he definitely takes up more room then you"

We both laughed and continued to catch up. I got pulled away by my mom and I excused myself.

We both walked over to out family and I greeted them. My brothers, aunts,uncles and most of my cousins traveled down to celebrate with us. Tyler came over and I introduced them to him to the ones who didn't know. We thanked them for coming and then Jackie grabbed us.

I got to meet most of Tyler's family and fell in love with them. Especially his goddaughter Natalie. She was such a little cutie. I also got to meet his agent Ian, his management team and publicist.

Luckily after that, the team started to come with their families. Lindy made a special appearance with his wife along with Curt, Jim, James, Patrick and Kelly. I hugged them all and thanked them personally for coming. Then my boys Tom, Michael and Will came over as well and I hugged them as well.

Tyler grabbed my hand and we walked over to our table. A server came over and handed us both a champagne glass. I thanked them and got up.

"If I can just have your attention for a second..." I said as I clicked my glass.

The music stopped and everyone looked over at us.

"As I look around the room, I am truly amazed by the love that Tyler and I are surrounded by. Each and everyone of you are important to us in individual ways. We thank you for coming here today and celebrate with us on our engagement.."

We heard cheers and hollering from the crowd.

"We both want to say a huge thank you to our parents who planned this day for us. Especially our moms and mama Carmen who have been now stop all day and night setting up and to our fathers for paying for all of this..." I said with a laugh and every one else did.

" I know I haven't been an easy bride to be these past few days. As a couple, we both have a lot going on in our personal lives. We both just bought our first home together and I just became a mom to two boy dogs..."

Laughter and claps filled the air once again.

"But both our mommies made a point. That either way if we push the wedding back, we still be busy with the chaos of our lives. So with a bit of convincing and our schedule being considered. We came up with a date and a location that we would love to share with you. As most of you know, being a professional athlete there's certain times of the year that we would both be off at the same time. We then realized that one date has both our favorite numbers 91 and 18, which is September first two thousand and eighteen. Ninety One represents Tyler's jersey number and eighteen the age that I got to be independent and met my best friend. So hopefully we can all reunite on September first to celebrate our marriage to one another here in Dallas. Dallas is both our home and the place where we both fell in love. So cheers to Ninety one and Eighteen" I said as I raised my glass.