Twenty Two

Leah's POV.....

"Welcome to New York! Hope you enjoy your stay" the flight attendant said threw the speaker.

I quickly took off my seatbelt and ran up. Michael shook his head at me and helped me grab my carry on. We both walked off the plane, thanked the flight attendants and walked over to luggage claim. Our bags quickly came out and we grabbed them.

His brother who looked just like him expect with curly hair was waiting for him outside. Michael gave me a huge hug and we said our see you laters.

This year thanksgiving is at Grants and Jennifer's new house. So his family and mine are gonna be together. Which is kinda of awkward for him, since him and Nina met last thanksgiving. Now she has a baby with Derick and he's with Ryan. So it's gonna be strange this year and I haven't spent thanksgiving in New York since I graduated high school. So it's a bit strange for me as well.

"Leah!" I heard my older brother Thomas yell.

He Opened his arms for me and I walked right into them. He pulled me tight and we just stood there in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Oh how I missed you little" he said as he pulled away.
"Miss you too Tommy" I said with a smile and walked with him to his car that was parked in the garage.

He grabbed my bags and placed in the back on his BMW. I took a seat on the passengers side and Thomas in the front. He started the engine and backed out of his spot. We started on our way to my parents house in Long Beach. Both my brothers don't live at home but they are staying there for the holiday. They both live on their own with their girlfriends. Well Thomas is engaged to Krista, who is a big shot city lawyer. They both have an apartment on the lower east side, close to Thomas percent and Krista's office.

My other brother David is the CEO along with our cousin Van for his Skate Shop. He's in charge of the store that they are opening up in Huntington Beach out in California. He actually arrived last night with his wife Gloria. As you can tell the whole Coronel clan are pretty successful.

Thomas and I caught up a bit and we finally turned on Tennessee Ave and up pulled into the drive way of our house. We both got out and Thomas grabbed my bags for me. The front door opened and my Mom Becky came running down the stairs. She pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my cheek.

"My baby Girl! I'm so happy that you're back Home! It's been forever since you been here"

"Hi mom" I said as I pulled away.

We all walked inside and Thomas placed my bags in my old room. I so as hello my sister in in law and Krista and took a seat in the living room. My mom came into the room abs handed me a water bottle. I thanked her and we stared to talk about my new job And the team. We also caught up on wedding details for Thomas  and Krista's wedding. Also the details for Van's wedding.

I decide to take a nap and headed up to my old room. I opened the door and it felt like time froze. All my things were at the same spot that I felt them and things weren't touched. I took a seat on my bed and smiled at the memories that had occurred on this room.

My phone vibrated and I took it out of my purse. Tyler's name popped up from the screen. I swiped my phone and leaned against my headboard.

"Hey there" he said as his face popped up on my screen.
"Hey" I said with a wave.
"How was your flight?"
"Good, so happy to be back home. How are you doing? How's the family?" He asked.
"My mom and brothers are good. So are my brothers fiancé and girlfriends"
"Aww, what about your dad?"
"Um at work, should be home around four"

He nodded and got comfortable on the couch. Loud barks were heard and the pups jumped on to Tyler's lap. Tyler laughed and scratched them behind the back of their ear.