Thirty Four

Tyler's POV....

My eyes looked straight to her and my breath was caught.

"Say it again?" I whispered.
"I love you Tyler Paul Seguin" she said with a small smile.

The next thing I know, I threw my body at hers which caused her to lay on her back. I hovered over her and placed my lips with hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we continued kissing.
Small moans escaped from my mouth as my hands explored her flat tummy.

I pulled away and looked into her eyes " I love you too Leah Ava Coronel"

We kissed again and the rest of the night was memorable. Now it's the next day and we had busy schedules. We were in the same building but doing completely different things. Morning skates was pretty easy, just went over a few things on the ice and the we spilt into groups. I was with Jamie and we stared to talk a bit.

"So how was last night?" He asked.
"It went amazing, she was completely surprised and was so nervous" i let out a small laugh.

"Awe I am happy for you guys, are you guys doing anything tomorrow?" He asked.
"Not sure after practice, but I know we have dinner reservations at six and afterwards I am Going to sleep early"

"BORING!" He yelled before skating away.

I rolled my eyes and got ready to skate next. After drills on the ice, I headed towards the gym. I did some cardio and then weights. Once I was showered, I changed into my sweats and then grabbed my coat. I made my way outside of the Barclays center and headed towards the bus. One by one the guys all came on and then we were off to the hotel.

We pulled up to the hotel and one by one we got out. I headed straight to the suite and opened the door. Leah was on the couch with her laptop and beats on. William was on the floor with his lap going threw pictures .

I smiled at my girl and walked behind the couch. I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Woe" she yelled and she took her headphones off.
"Sorry babe, didn't mean to intrude"

She placed her laptop next to her and then turned over to me.

"Hello! How was practice?" She asked as she warped her arms around my neck.
"Good, pretty hungry thou?"
"Okay, go get yourself comfortable and I will order you room service" she suggested.
"Perfect" I bent down and kissed her.
"Love you" I mumble into her lips.
"I love you too" she said as we pulled away.

I waved towards Will and he nodded towards me.
"Where's Michael?" I asked.
"It's his day off to be with his family" William said.
"Oh nice"

I walked back to our room and closed the door to let them go back to work. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Leah popped her head.

"Babe, food is here. Do you want to eat here or out on the table?" She asked.

I got up " I will come to you guys"

She nodded and headed straight back to her seat. I sat down on the small table and took the cover off my food. Everything was there that I usually eat for pre game. A nice size Salmon with honey, a big house salad, a small portion of pasta and some grilled chicken. A smile came across my face when I realized that Leah remembered . I started to eat in silent and watched Leah work. She was now on the edged of the couch with a chicken salad and her Mac on the coffee table.

"I think this picture should go as his profile picture" Leah said to William.

"Umm, Yea I agree. And you're a sure about the structure that you want?" He asked.